Entertainment Weekly review ARTPOP

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

I don't really like their review.

Okay! Wasn't sure what to make of that initially. :)

MarkoLilMonster

Luigi F Magg

• 2 hours ago

−

Just What I Though, Lame! Haven't Got Hooked On Any Of The Songs She's Released And Won't Be Buying The Album... And To Think That I Used To Be A Little Monster!!

Wut :awkney:

Redstreak

That guy did not know what he was talking about. An obviously rushed and superficial review. Where is the justice when Bangerz gets an A- grade and ARTPOP a mere B?

They gave Bangerz an A-??? :wtf:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ryhanna

The quote in the OP is fair, I think. As much as I love this album, I've found that very few of the songs have instantly left an impression on me. By that, I mean I've had to listen to them a few times to really begin to understand and appreciate them. There weren't many songs that I completely loved on the first listen, even though I love them now. 

this. People don't understand the meaning of ARTPOP. What do they expect? Her singing about the mona lisa or something?  :wtf:

QFT. Obviously you can't experience the artistic visual elements through audio. EW = Basics  :nails:

AquaFire Witch

Lorde is too serious and Katy Perry is too cheesy. I don't get how artists like that get by so easily when they don't put even half of the effort in their albums or performances. ARTPOP deserves steller reviews even with all of its flaws. No other pop artist is brave enough to do what she does. They all play it safe. GAGA deserves more respect.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived