Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Buzzfeed Review "Lady Gaga Is The World’s Biggest Pop Star..."

popart13

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Road To Love81

this is something that made me laugh a lot, realy enjoyed  reading this, omg   love this part " ARTPOP sounds like it was recorded in an igloo made of c-----e and feels like diving headfirst into the most glorious extremes of her narcissism and pretentiousness. It’s gleaming and glamorous and relentlessly ecstatic, as if all the chords were just slamming down the buttons on every pleasure center in your brain at once. If you’re cool with Mother Monster’s excesses, ARTPOP is pure, uncut Gaga-ness and you will loooooove it. Everyone else should just skip it, because Gaga is at the point where she’s not really interested in entertaining anyone but her core fans."

I KNEW the Gaga vs Katy thing would work in her favour right about now. Much better to be reviewed with Prism as a point of reference than a bunch of 1970-80s legends or whether it was album of the decade (like BTW).

Pure Adrenaline

Lady Gaga’s entire career to date is basically a meta performance piece about the imperial phase.

ARTPOP is the polar opposite of Katy Perry’s Prism, a bland pop record designed for mass appeal that is too lacking in quirks and character to have much resonance.

Gaga makes her own reality, and even if this album flops horribly, she has created a world in which she will always be a superstar.

Best review ever :legend: so much hot tea at once :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I love the last sentence:

"Gaga makes her own reality, and even if this album flops horribly, she has created a world in which she will always be a superstar."

true.

The statements about Prism tho...  :trootea:

Really does show how impressive everything on ARTPOP is when you can compare it to something so generic and commercial like Prism. :reductive:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived