💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: The audience ruined the emotional stun from "Dope"

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

I agree...the performance itself was amazing + beautiful! but the audience did kind of ruin the emotion. But that's not Gaga's fault, at least they're not blaming her for it!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love and adore gaga but this was a difficult performance to watch. I'm concerned for her well being. This was not her usual dramatic performance. This was something else and only monsters would or could be able to respond to her raw soul left on the stage like that. What is going on? It's almost like she's tired of being a superstar in the limelight and is begging for failure so she can live a private life with Taylor. I just don't get the decision making for this type of song in this type of setting...

Dylangaga

if gaga wants to perform dope then she can perform dope...that song is flawless and dont blame gaga for wanting to be personal with her audience and open up...and plus why would she not perform dope if it was coming out that night,,,

AgusPop

Did you read the article?  :wtf:

Billboard is praising Dope and Gaga and blames the show and the public

goldenrealm

However most of us only watched this performance and didn't bother to watch the rest of the irrelevant awards show. :sweat:

This

giskardsb

Gaga's fans always ruin Gaga's quiet performances.  It's like there can't be a quiet moment without somebody yelling "I love you Gaga!" and ruining the moment.

Reminds me of the 2011 performance when Gaga was trying to have a serious theatre moment with Jo's monologue and the audience kept screaming "I LOVE YOU GAGAAAA"

Archived