💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Lady Gaga Splits With Manager

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is pushing away the people that are honest with her and only keeping the enablers around.

I suspected this for a while now, but I think she needs to ground herself and remember that she can't do this alone.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

freebit

There are so many obvious rumors in this thread. It's probably better off in the rumor section.

Here's the tea,

the original source is bogus biased celeb gossip like perez hilton, no official direct confirmation has been received from anyone, troy was with gaga at YTMA, the btw era slayed the market, gaga literally made it public that she herself chose DWUW as the second single.

These are good points, especially since he was there with her last night (we got fan stalker confirmation on that one: https://twitter.com/TNUCasialyak). If this is even true, it would have to be amicable if they were hanging out together. All of these articles lead back to one source, so I'm not panicking until we actually hear something official.

Wolf Boy

Gaga is pushing away the people that are honest with her and only keeping the enablers around.

I suspected this for a while now, but I think she needs to ground herself and remember that she can't do this alone.

You don't know her or her people so stop acting like you do.

Gagaloo911

Like ffs, how gullible is everyone here? :smh:

Very. They just want an excuse to have yet another meltdown tbh. I swear they thrive and are only happy when they can meltdown

The Fame

This rumor sure is gaining intensity. I hope it's not true. Seems like a bad time, and if he's been with her since The Fame, then he kinda seems like he knows what he's doing. =|

HarryTheNight

Gags probably told him she can make all her decisions for herself and thats why we had half the album before it was out :derpga:

Just A Holy Fool

Gaga did seem like a mess last night. And she has been very quiet today.... something must have went down.

ThatAsianGuy

why would GAGA hire a manager if hers is 95 and the managers only a five??? it should be like 50:50 or 60:40..

Lady Gaga's romance with Taylor Kinney may not be over, but her relationship with longtime manager Troy Carter has ended. Multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly that the 27-year-old singer and 40-year-old music manager have parted ways due to "creative differences."

"It's sad but also liberating at the same time," a source close to both tells Us of the split. "One door closes and another opens." Carter helped launch the pop star's career after signing her in 2007. In 2011, he received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special for his work on the HBO special Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lady-gaga-splits-from-manager-troy-carter-due-to-creative-differences-2013411#ixzz2jjOjJfJA

US Weekly is reporting about it too and they cite a source "close to both" due to "creative differences"!

Allison M

I don't think this is true, but if it is I wonder what happened to make them split. But again, I doubt this is true.

Just A Holy Fool

I don't think this is true, but if it is I wonder what happened to make them split. But again, I doubt this is true.

If it wasn't true, they'd be a pretty firm denial right about now...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived