Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Lady Gaga Splits With Manager

yxi

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

I'm really hoping this isn't true.

What a terrible way to start off the release of an album..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would she credit him in the ARTPOP booklet that was created literally a week or two ago and then fire him? I don't think she'd dot hat if she had any intention of dropping him...

and if she did it is probably because she wants him to start new ventures and expand beyond her...it probably isn't and i HATE YOU YOU'RE FIRED situation

BLACKOUTbritney

Why would she credit him in the ARTPOP booklet that was created literally a week or two ago and then fire him? I don't think she'd dot hat if she had any intention of dropping him...

and if she did it is probably because she wants him to start new ventures and expand beyond her...it probably isn't and i HATE YOU YOU'RE FIRED situation

mr.peter

I don't understand how some of you think she has bad management. Hello they made her the biggest thing in music. Who the Hell do you think is better for the job?

pie-kun

tbh, Billboard has written a lot of articles that turned out to be false (Ratchet feat. Beyonce, Rihanna and Azealia Banks being the one that sticks out the most).

Could be true, but given the article is a copy+paste from a tabloid site, I'm remaining skeptical.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived