💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A very well written & impeccable review of ARTPOP - A Must Read!

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

I loved that review so much, I might frame it. The writer understood what Gaga was trying to say/sing about and even commends her Herculean efforts in making the album. Sometimes that's all I wanna hear. :)

Now everyone FLOOD THAT PAGE WITH GREAT COMMENTS OF PRAISE!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was so good!!!! Yes!, 8.8/10

Examiner should takes notes. Notice that it didnt mention Madonna Comparisons

szGW88o.gif

it's nice to see someone actually taking time to write a review, rather than a poorly written, unopinionated mess

Mister G

"It’s the album that separates Lady Gaga from her pop rivals on the radio and on disc, and it’s the album that will remind us why she is to share an entire album with the legendary Tony Bennett next year, and why she has performed on stage with The Rolling Stones. It is the album that reminds us why Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga."

Slayed :legend:

Smooth Criminal

"It’s the album that separates Lady Gaga from her pop rivals on the radio and on disc, and it’s the album that will remind us why she is to share an entire album with the legendary Tony Bennett next year, and why she has performed on stage with The Rolling Stones. It is the album that reminds us why Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga."

OMMGGGGG THIS LINE!!!!  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

He won me over with this last bit. PERFECTION! This is what everyone needs to understand about the Queen! :wub:

Allison M

i like that they actually put in the effort to look deep into the album and the "double meanings" of the songs. 

wow great article. although i kinda disagree about the synth work on ARTPOP vs. the synth work on born this way. with btw, it was a bit more detailed and creative, and the distorted guitar synths that frequented that album felt more breathable. it had small twitches and tweaks throughout that showed the album's instrumentals where alive. with ARTPOP, its almost just as good, but in some areas, a bit tame and safe. a little too nice and delicate. 

I know what you mean! BTW had rough edges, ARTPOP is pristine. I like both :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived