Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dave Russell: "Aura was the first song Gaga wrote for ARTPOP"

itsdominik

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I think she write AURA about all former friends who take her for their own advantage tbh.

Starts from Jenniferella, LAG, Perez, and maybe Troy as well?

Guess that's what the 1st verse mentioning Highway 10 is about.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

D: funny cause Aura is one of the least "ARTPOP" songs imo... has nothing to do with the concept... maybe when she wrote Aura before she thought of the concept

And it matches  the first concept of the "my next album after BTW" she had, remember? About being private in public, with an element on mystery "do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura?"

that ART and POP can belong together? in some songs we see that ART and POP are in the songs, in some songs we see that the ART is in the visuals and the POP is in the song. but in aura i don't see ART anywhere. maybe there is thats just my opinion

Because 'Aura' was something Andy Warhol talked about a lot in his philosophy. The Aura of the celebrity.

"Some company recently was interested in buying my "aura." They didn't want my product. They kept saying, "We want your aura." I never figured out what they wanted. But they were willing to pay a lot for it. So then I thought that if somebody was willing to pay that much for my it, I should try to figure out what it is."

With Gaga, people want her aura (us) but the media/public (and her lover) want to know who she is behind the aura.

I think she write AURA about all former friends who take her for their own advantage tbh.

Starts from Jenniferella, LAG, Perez, and maybe Troy as well?

Guess that's what the 1st verse mentioning Highway 10 is about.

It's about "killing" her past self, I think. It's "I killed my former and left her in the trunk," not "I killed my former friend" (although it does sound like it).

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Lion Heart

Don't bump old threads y'all unless you have some new and important info to add. 

gnjHZqG.gif

Locking

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived