💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ARTPOP review

Nickypie101

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

Here is my review of the amazing ARTPOP

1) AURA: I think Aura overall is a really great song and it always reminds me of Machete Kills now! I really wish it hadnt leak because it just sounds so old! i definitely love the new vocal btw 8.5/10

2)Venus: i really love Venus and the fact that is produced by Gaga make me want her to make a whole album produce by herself, a very space themed amazing song. 10/10

3)G.U.Y: The 12 second snippet that we got drove me insane i loved it so much, the full song was NOT what i expected from the snippet, although its VERY amazing, so s-xy, makes you want to fly. 10/10

4) Sexxx Dreams: I didnt really like the swinefest version although it did grow on me! But the studio version is amazing when i first heard it i was legit dancing uncontrollably! 9.5/10

5) Jewels N' Drugs: I really dont like male rapping but if you add in gaga i love it! its pretty good not my favorite but i like it i would really like to see gaga and Nicki Minaj to collab i would die though cause i love nicki! 8/10

6)MANiCURE:  probably the from the swinefest and it got such an upgrade i love the new post chorus and the new lyrics it amazing! 10/10

7) Do what you want: Probably my least favorite on the album which isnt bad at all because i love this album so even though its my least fav i still adore it! 7/10

8) ARTPOP: Another favorite loved it at the swinefest and the way gaga danced to it was awesome, i love this so it the perfect ARTPOP anthem that art and pop can belong together! 10/10

9) Swine: Loved it at swinefest love it now. 10/10

10) Donatella: I really like this song it sounds so sassy and amazing another fav. 9.5/10

11) Fashion!: I love gagas vocals in this song just the way she sounds is amazing, although i am really annoyed by Will i am saying swag and even speaking because i don't like him and his voice! 9.75/10

12) Mary Jane Holland: Another amazing song on this record it sounds so great like bloody mary on d--gs or something i love this song! 10/10

13) DOPE: My Favorite track on ARTPOP at the moment, alot of people dont like it and prefer IWBWU but i didn't like IWBWU at all i though it was so boring not in a mean way, this so is so amazing doesn't make me feel sad but its so FLAWLESS. 100/10

14)Gypsy: When i heard the piano version i didnt like it that much but i love how fast the studio version is!, it makes me so happy! Another fav! 10/10

15)Applause: Loved it day 1 love it now, its so popish! 10/10

Album overall rate: 10/10

Definitely my favorite gaga album its just so flawless theres not a song on there that i hate at all!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived