💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The DOPE single cover represents Michael Jackson - Gaga

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

Well, we all know Michael Jackson died and was reincarnated as Lady GaGa so this makes sense.

tumblr_leb6v2Lzs41qeno54o1_500.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, that's very interesting. Especially about the DWUW meaning. I have to look at the photo and see what she's talking about.

tacky, if you ask me.

MJ doesn't deserve that

she explained in the interview it wasn't supposed to be michael at all actually, and that she's not saying she is anything like him - or that anyone ever will be. They just saw the image and went "omg that's michael" because it looked like him. Then it was interesting that they both struggled with d--gs. 

ManuelMonsterr

That's cool :) and the DWUW video is just gonna be another disappointment

she will look ugly and the video will have nothing to do with the SEXY beat

she explained in the interview it wasn't supposed to be michael at all actually, and that she's not saying she is anything like him - or that anyone ever will be. They just saw the image and went "omg that's michael" because it looked like him. Then it was interesting that they both struggled with d--gs. 

But I think she should leave him alone. Why to mention him constantly? She shouldn't reincarnate or defend or describe him. He is sacred in my opinion... 

But I think she should leave him alone. Why to mention him constantly? She shouldn't reincarnate or defend or describe him. He is sacred in my opinion... 

I mean that's basically what she says every time she mentions him is how sacred he is. He's important to her. I don't think she is being disrespectful at all but it might come off like a bit much after people asked about those rumors of her buying those pictures that she didn't actually buy and the clothes auction earlier. 

Archived