💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga | Zine [Fan Magazine]

Gia

Featured Posts

*I'm looking to create a team of collaborative writers for a upcoming project, If anyone is interested in joining reply here.

*Must haves:

• Basic grammar knowledge
  • Able to work with others
  • Able to dedicate a certain amount of time
  • Must have a positive outlook on things
  • must have a email account

and yes the project is about Gaga. :)

tumblr_lv755nF9Em1qgt71j.gif

Project Update:

Here at Gagazine I will not "hand out" assignments to any of the writers. I feel that it would lower their creativity, therefore we encourage each and every one of our writers to submit more than one article. If you decide that you would like to become an Gagazine writer, and haven't contacted us. Then please either email or post in the thread! If you are currently a staff writer listed here, you must submit a minimum of at least 1 column or article per month to retain your Writer Profile on the web site. [coming soon] Also feel free to contact a editor if you have writers block, as they can help give ideas.

Our Twitter

When Emailing us send it to both [email protected] & [email protected]

Team Leader - GIA

Executive Editor - Tiffa

Editors - Electric Kiss MonsterCroatia

Writers - Erik xxPaperGangsta marrythesequins Dirty Pony LilMonsterJo Save Me Once Diet Mountain Dew

GA -

*Deadline 25/02/2012

Edited by Gia Carangi

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gia

• Pluto

• MarryTheSequins

• Stephen

Hey, maybe i could help you, if needed :D

Hey, maybe i could help you, if needed :D

Send me your email address in a p.m (MSN)

and hopefully we can create a universal meeting for everyone to share their thoughts about the project!

Which I will disclose to everyone later on..

Edited by GIA

I am interested, but I have a couple of questions. How much time will need to be dedicated? Will this go on for along period of time? (What I mean by that is multiple articles, a book, etc.)

I am interested, but I have a couple of questions. How much time will need to be dedicated? Will this go on for along period of time? (What I mean by that is multiple articles, a book, etc.)

As much as you wish to dedicate

Yes there will be multiple articles written over months.

I could possibly, but some days I can't get on A computer, or I don't have time.... I will think about it :)

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I could possibly, but some days I can't get on A computer, or I don't have time.... I will think about it :)

You don't have to be on the computer all the time! For example say you've been appointed to write about Gaga's new haircut, well then I expect you to write it in a timely matter.(Which you will know ahead of time) Basically we don't want flakes on the project! :P

Edited by GIA

Galactic Mess

I wish i could help, but I'm too busy with studying at the moment. Anyways, after january10th I'm completely free to do whatever I want, so I could be useful. =D

PS: my qualifications: I'm good at drawing and making up nice stories really quickly/being extremely creative.

Grizzlybear2

The more the merrier! :)

It all depends. I just know January Im gonna be super busy with my 4 finals in one week so I need to stuffy.Big time.

Other then that I should be good!

I'm in, if that's okay!

I'm a total English/writing nerd with really good editing/grammar skills. I'd love to be apart of it. :) And I do have MSN!