💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Personal ARTPOP Review

The Monster

12 members have voted

1. 1. What review do you disagree with the most?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • Jewels N' Drugs
    • MANiCURE
    • DWUW
    • Artpop
    • Swine
    • Other (say in forum)

Featured Posts

The Monster

Aura:

I love the song, it's pretty catchy and it has great lyrics. I love how she sounds smooth in the first verse, and then she gets aggressive in the 2nd verse.

Rating: 8/10

Venus:

Words can't even describe how much i love this song. Although the lyrics and organization could use improvement, it's a catchy tune. Gaga did make the right decision on removing it as a single, people would die when listening to it :fan:

Rating: 7.5/10

G.U.Y.:

I don't even have to describe anything about it. This song is P.E.R.F.E.C.T. The lyrics, the production, etc. Gaga should work with Zedd more often.

Rating: 10/10

Sexxx Dreams:

Compared to the swinefest version, I'd say the swinefest version is better. The "You were in my" interruptions in the chorus should be as quiet as the "hee-hees" in ARTPOP. And, I'm not too fond of the amount of autotune in the song. Other than all of that, the song is awesome!

Rating: 7.8/10

Jewels n' Drugs:

I'm not a fan of Rap or R&B, but damn this song is great. I think after this track I'll listen to R&B more often  :party: I can't really rate this positive, or negative since I don't listen to it often.

Rating: 5/10

MANiCURE:

I fell in love with this song ever since I heard it during swinefest. Her vocals are a LOT more aggressive than when we heard it at swinefest. The new post chorus is amazing, I'm glad she changed it. 

Rating: 8/10

Do What U Want:

Words can't describe how much I love this song. This song would be GREAT for the radio, and people will see that gaga isn't just pop music.

Rating: 9.5/10

ARTPOP:

The swinefest version was better. I don't like how she removed the "free my mind" part at the beginning, it would've made the song better. Also, I don't care about the hee-hee's, but i prefer it being louder. Oh well, it's not like she can change it :cry:

Rating: 8.6/10

Swine:

This song isn't that aggressive. She's autotuned WAY too much, and it lowered my expectations when the leak came out. I'm disappointed with this track.

Rating: 5/10

Donatella:

Okay, I'm in love with this song. The intro is amazing, the lyrics mix girly lyrics with a techno beat, which makes it pop out a lot. Gaga should make more songs like this.

Rating: 10/10

Fashion!:

This song isn't the worst, but it isn't the best either. IMO it's inbetween, but the ending slays me :worship:

It makes me think this song was designed for a runway track. Overall, i'm not really that surprised with the song style.

Rating: 5/10

Mary Jane Holland:

1 word. AMAZING! it's really techno, and the lyrics really pop out at me. Her vocals sound kind of raw, and it reminds me of Bloody Mary (instrumental-wise).

Rating: 8.5/10

Dope:

This song is WAY more emotional than IWBUW. This song doesn't really fit the album, since most of the songs are up-beat. It's a skipper for me, but I listen to this song when i'm not really in the best mood.

Rating: 7/10

Gypsy:

This song sounds like an anime theme song. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a great song. After a few listens, I get bored of this track. I love how she starts slow, and then she speeds up. The Scheiße reference at the end reminds me of BTW, and the whole songs gives me BTW vibes.

Rating: 7/10

Applause:

At the first listen (back in august) I was like "wtf is she saying." After understanding the lyrics, i'm completely in love with the song. This is BEST choice for lead single, it slayed the charts, and all my friends loved it.

Rating: 9.6/10

In this poll, if you agree with any of my decisions, you can explain why in the forum.

OVERALL RATING: 7.2./10

Im glad someone is being honest about there opinion

Venus is throwing me off tho. cause you said you love it so much but gave it a 7.5 lol

The Monster

Im glad someone is being honest about there opinion

Venus is throwing me off tho. cause you said you love it so much but gave it a 7.5 lol

I love venus' sound, it's just its organization is eh

I love venus' sound, it's just its organization is eh

oh ok.

And I disagree with you Donatella review. I thought It was going to me my favorit but the lyrics killed it for me

Bambino

It's a very good review. Not here for you skipping Dope tho :troll: It's a great song but it's a matter of tastes :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived