Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Tattoos

alexMYCS

Featured Posts

NewUsername

As much as I love Gaga, I would never get a tattoo that is like to transparently related to/about her.

The peace sign maybe, yeah, that looks nice :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kd906s.jpg

It's on my left arm but the cam mirrored it!

On my left arm I also have"We are nothing without our image, without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of what we perceive ourself to be or to become in the future" :)

I really like this one!

ToxicHot

I want a Gaga tattoo. :( I think for my first tattoo I want the "Judas" cross:

lady-gaga-official-judas.jpg

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bloody Mary

Does anyone in this thread have the BTW unicorn on their thigh? I've seen a few people with it...I love that one!

ARTPOP Gypsy

Does anyone in this thread have the BTW unicorn on their thigh? I've seen a few people with it...I love that one!

I've seen a few people with this same tattoo. I've thought about it but I really want a Marry The Night related one. I can't decide if I want a lyric or just the song title. I don't want to copy one of her's.

Married the Night

I want to get, "I am a soldier to my own emptiness. I am a winner." tattooed up the side of my arm in a small font.

I'm getting the BTW Unicorn on my left thigh like Gaga has. I just can't find a really good replica of hers. Does anyone have a really close replica of her unicorn? The one on the shirt isn't like hers at all. Can anyone design it for me? :unicorn: :derpga:

• 2 weeks later...

The BTW font actually works nicely as a tat. Saw someone with a Kylie tat once in a similar way that worked really well because the script was cool.

Archived