💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ultimate Music reviews ARTPOP

dontbesweet

Featured Posts

dontbesweet

A great music blog Ultimate Music has reviewed ARTPOP. His English isn't amazing but it's still readable.

“G.U.Y.†(aka Girl Under You). The track is without doubt a lavish piece of pop. Zedd fires back and hits squarely with excellent electronic production. We know Gaga loves to spell and hasn’t missed a chance to prove this time with an easy and catchy good chorus “I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.), I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.), I wanna be that guy (G.U.Y.), the Girl Under You (G.U.Y.)†Easy and highly addictive. Damn, I’m totally hooked. The sound reminds her old style on the debut album “The Fame†and the instrumental reminds me at some point in time to the song “T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)“ by will.i.am. Definitely a masterpiece and clear candidate for future official single.

“Sexxx Dreams“ A hymn to bis-xuality. An ode to s-xual fantasies, to free our mind and enjoy without prejudice. Well, we know Gaga is an artist to sell and market the hottest topics in this society, and once again she has achieved perfectly. A melody of old school disco-electronics, DJ White Shadow shows that he has learned from the mistakes made in “Born This Way“, and this time improves the quality of the tracks on eliminating overproduction and leaving the song with a lightweight-pop sound and easy to listen. It’s appreciated. Again, there is controversy between the version presented live at the iTunes Festival and the studio version has been included in the album. In my opinion, the bridge in the studio destroys the live version, but the live version had a more successful pop atmosphere. Anyway, I love both versions.

MORE: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-review/

Good read. Tea is spilled.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived