💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Brooklyn Nights leak (?)

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

Hihihihihihihihi

Ok sooo, I just saw this post on soundcloud, and people are saying that it's a leak of "Brooklyn Nights". I have no idea if this is real or not, but the voice does sound exactly like GaGa, and right around 30 seconds into the song you can clearly hear the person singing say "BROOKLYN NIGHTS!!!!"  :excited2:

Also, GaGa described Brooklyn Nights as melancholy and personal, but with music you can dance to and the song starts off like a slow emotional ballad and then when she says Brooklyn Nights it gets very upbeat.  :excited2:

You can listen to the song here btw - https://soundcloud.com/shine-records-1/lady-gaga-brooklyn-nights-demo.

Do you guys think it's real?

I hope so because omg this ****ing SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYS  :legend:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

I've been hearing this for quite a while and I love it so much! I don't even care if it's the real thing or not, I love it! :cry:

operating from another world

Miranda Sings

Nope, this is definitely fake. It's the same person who sang the fake GUY and Tea leaks. Sorry.

I've been hearing this for quite a while and I love it so much! I don't even care if it's the real thing or not, I love it! :cry:

Ikr??????

I don't even care if it's fake, I still twerk to this ****  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

QueenMortuana

Those are the same vocals from the GUY and Venus "leaks" which I loved. So I don't believe its real. We'll see one day.

Fake, you can totally tell in the voice lol

Nope, this is definitely fake. It's the same person who sang the fake GUY and Tea leaks. Sorry.

Fake.

no

Not real at all :nails:

:nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

PoshLife

I think they're using an insane amount of autotune to disguise the fact that it's not Gaga's voice

it sounds so autotuned

WXlZaQo.jpg

I know, it's autotuned - that's why I wasn't sure if it was real or if this was GaGa or not.

WXlZaQo.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived