💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Track-by-track review of ARTPOP

wiltedbliss

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss

1. Aura :

The new version grew on me. I preferred the leaked version but I didn't dislike the Machete version. I still love it, Aura is :legend: 10/10

2. Venus:

I didn't like the first snippet much at first. But then I heard the song and it was EARGASMIC. I love it so much, Gaga did a wonderful job :clap: 9.5/10

3. G.U.Y:

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER OMG! ITS THE DEFINITION OF AMAZING. Nuff said. 10000000000/10

4. Sexxx Dreams:

I love the studio version! Although, I think the "You were in my" part was not really necessary. This song is definitely single worthy 10/10

5. J&D:

I love this song but it feels like it lacks something. I prefer the iTunes Festival version more. Why did they remove that breakdown? I still love the song tho 8.5/10

6. MANiCURE:

It was underwhelming at first listen because I loved the "HEAAAAAALL MEEEEEEEEE" part but I listened to it for a second time and its AMAZING! 10/10

7. Do What U Want:

The first time I heard this, I was MESMERIZED. One of the highlights of the album. 10/10

8. ARTPOP:

I think this is amazing. But they didn't need to remove the "free my mind..." at the beginning. Overall, still amazing. 8.5/10

9. Swine:

AMAZING. I love it. But not the best on the album. I love the production. 9.5/10

10. Donatella:

I love this so much :smh: 10/10

11. Fashion! :

I don't get the hate for this song. Not liking a song =/= a song being a filler :wtf: 8.5/10

12. MJH:

10/10.

13. Dope:

This is FLAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 10/10

14. Gypsy:

Definitely single material. This song is flawfree :cry: 10/10

15. Applause:

10/10. nuff said.

Roronoa

GUY and MJH slayed me so hard i cried and died and went to hell then returned and went back to hell

SHE WASNT KIDDING WHEN SHE SAID SHE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST

Lol all tens.

THIS imo. Gotta have SOME negative feelings about SOMETHING, even giving J&D an 8.5 DAMN.

In honesty, I CRIED when I first listened thru Dope, but I'd STILL give it a 6/10.

edit: discretion and insane typos.

DirtyLittleMonster

I would give Dope a 7 and Jewels & Drugs a 6.0. Fashion I would give an 8, it reminds me of Get Lucky by Daft Punk.

wiltedbliss

THIS imo. Gotta have SOME negative feelings about SOMETHING, even giving J&D an 8.5 DAMN.

In honesty, I CRIED when I first listened thru Dope, but I'd STILL give it a 6/10.

edit: discretion and insane typos.

It's called an opinion lol

I've got to say, after hearing Applause, Venus and DWUW I thought ARTPOP will not be EDM. I'm so happy to see how much EDM it sounds, and it's awesome. Trap instrumental in J&D though>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived