Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games

ll7lax

Featured Posts

KingAlanI

what happened to this thread? where'd everybody go?

Nearly a month after Chapter 5, I finally have Chapter 6 posted. :party:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8029534/6

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

My Little Phoney

Maybe I shouldn't be this obsessed with any form of entertainment, macho or not (I've been addicted to guy stuff before). My THG addiction shows up in writing fanfic. Also, maybe I'm writing guy-centric fics to make it seem less girly.

Soon after I saw Hunger Games, I felt bad about liking a girl movie - maybe I should've stuck with that feeling instead of wasting another couple months on the series.

Intelligent and strong female lead rather than stupid stuff, but still.

your username reminds me that it could be worse in terms of pretending that girl stuff is guy-appropriate.

your ignorance reminds me that I should continue to be exactly who I am.

KingAlanI

your ignorance reminds me that I should continue to be exactly who I am.

I don't envy you either.

-

Suzanne Collins, the only writer to get compared to both Stephenie Meyer and George Orwell.

Peeta didn't confess his crush until the **** hits the fan 11 years later, and he had saved her life in the meantime. I thought I was bad at talking to women.

I see a bit of myself in both Peeta and Gale, although I definitely don't look like Josh or Liam.1

I actually am too fat to play someone from district 12.2

What is it with Hemsworths alongside skilled archer characters? (Chris as Thor next to Hawkeye in Avengers)

'but seriously' footnotes

1. Known for the female lead, the male characters are great too

2. When women who look like Jen get that crap, something is wrong.

Edited by KingAlanI

• 3 weeks later...
Innovative

Since Gaga is hanging out with Jonas who is directing Catching Fire, he better effing cast her as Johanna. Imagine.

ryhanna

Since Gaga is hanging out with Jonas who is directing Catching Fire, he better effing cast her as Johanna. Imagine.

Jonas isn't directing Catching Fire, that's Francis Lawrence.

But still.. :spin:

Innovative

Jonas isn't directing Catching Fire, that's Francis Lawrence.

But still.. :spin:

Haha wow I'm so dumb!

But am I the only one who thinks she'd be a good fit for Johanna? I mean, Gaga was practically born for the elevator scene when she strips to just slippers. :haha:

Edited by Innovative

ryhanna

Haha wow I'm so dumb!

But am I the only one who thinks she'd be a good fit for Johanna? I mean, Gaga was practically born for the elevator scene when she strips to just slippers. :haha:

I honestly can't see it :smh: I need to read Catching Fire again and picture Gaga in that role, maybe that'll change my mind

Seriously though, I have no idea who I'd like as Finnick/Johanna. I kind of like the idea of the girl from Revenge, but she's not s-xy enough.

Innovative

I honestly can't see it :smh: I need to read Catching Fire again and picture Gaga in that role, maybe that'll change my mind

Seriously though, I have no idea who I'd like as Finnick/Johanna. I kind of like the idea of the girl from Revenge, but she's not s-xy enough.

I think Finnick is already cast? Wait nvm, just looked it up and it was just rumors.

I'd like to see Garrett Hedlund maybe.

For Johanna, maybe Angelina Jolie? I see Johanna as an older, beautiful woman who has gone through a lot of trauma and pain and suffering since the Hunger Games because of what Snow put them through. I think she would fit that well.