💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games

ll7lax

Featured Posts

When I first saw it in theaters I was at the edge of my seat the whole time boooyyyyyyyy do I love this movie lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

PederSmith

I just read the first two... I'm in the middle of part two in Mockingjay... IT'S SO GOOD!

KingAlanI

flipped through the Tribute Guide - some cool info, and it does a great job being in-character as over-the-top Capitol propaganda.

Have the 1st book, will read it very quickly once I start it.

However, finishing Gregor The Overlander (one of Suzanne Collins' other books) first. Didn't like that as much; it's written for a somewhat younger audience.

When I first saw it in theaters I was at the edge of my seat the whole time boooyyyyyyyy do I love this movie lol

could barely bring myself to leave for a bathroom break

However, finishing Gregor The Overlander (one of Suzanne Collins' other books) first. Didn't like that as much; it's written for a somewhat younger audience.

That's why I never bothered with it. :shrug:

natelikescats2.0

I haven't read the books yet.

I must get round to doing it.

KingAlanI

finishing Gregor The Overlander (one of Suzanne Collins' other books) before I read the 1st THG book. Don't like Gregor as much; it's written for a somewhat younger audience.

That's why I never bothered with it. :shrug:

yeah, might not get the rest of the series, but I'll at least finish this one.

Stumbled across it when picking up my copy of Mockingjay (since different books by the same author are shelved together)

Edited by KingAlanI

KingAlanI

my next THG-themed song parody idea: a version of "A Boy Named Sue" referencing the Gale/girly name issue.

Queen Gloria

She must have been so confused A lot happens between The Hunger Games and Mockingjay!

Correction, I was wrong, she actually did read Catching Fire. She read it so fast that I saw her already reading Mockingjay when I had just finished The Hunger Games so now I have Catching Fire and she's just finished the last one. I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow!

To this day I have not seen the movie and refuse to! :D

To this day I refuse to see you :derpga:

KingAlanI

was reading a discussion about brain damage in American football, someone called it the Hunger Games in slow motion.

Funny, but Collins is apparently exaggerating various negative aspects of modern society to make a point about them.

Believe it or not but to this day I haven't seen The Hunger Games and refuse to! :D (I think I already posted this.)

To this day I have not seen the movie and refuse to! :D

Believe it or not but to this day I haven't seen The Hunger Games and refuse to! :D (I think I already posted this.)

Why not? D:

ryhanna

Judging you so hard right now.