• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

MattyMonster

It's 1:20 am and just finished the first book :)

Screw sleeping, going on book number two :excited:

It's 1:20 am and just finished the first book :)

Screw sleeping, going on book number two :excited:

See? They're addictive as ****.

Holy **** @ The new game in Catching Fire.

Only spoiled for those that haven't read as far as you have, you're safe to read!

Jennifer Lawrence says that the scene she's most looking forward to acting is when Katniss finds out she's going back into the arena

ChasingTheGhost

Only spoiled for those that haven't read as far as you have, you're safe to read!

Jennifer Lawrence says that the scene she's most looking forward to acting is when Katniss finds out she's going back into the arena

Yes! that's gonna be great/ I'm on chapter 24 now. Gonna finish the book today then start the last one. :excited:

I'll just fantasize that Catching Fire will consist of this...

Jennifer-Lawrence-8.jpg

emot-allears.gif

They gotta have that part.

ChasingTheGhost

I'm pissed that it's gonna be PG-13 :roll: I hope it's bloody enough!

I'm sure they will make it good somehow. I don't want someone throwing a axe to someones head and they cut off screen right when. Or Arrows stabbing through and all you hear is screams... hmmm. It's so good in my head. I pray the movie does it justice.

MattyMonster

I'm sure they will make it good somehow. I don't want someone throwing a axe to someones head and they cut off screen right when. Or Arrows stabbing through and all you hear is screams... hmmm. It's so good in my head. I pray the movie does it justice.

Me too. So ****ing excited for the movie. Hopefully second trailer will show more from the actual games :excited2:

ChasingTheGhost

Me too. So ****ing excited for the movie. Hopefully second trailer will show more from the actual games :excited2:

Have you watched the teaser? It was the part when the fire balls were being thrown at Katniess. I saw that before I read the book and i thought it looked boring... But i respect for it now. How far along are you on the books?

MattyMonster

Have you watched the teaser? It was the part when the fire balls were being thrown at Katniess. I saw that before I read the book and i thought it looked boring... But i respect for it now. How far along are you on the books?

Omg, no, I haven't seen it. Thanks, I just watched it. Looks good enough.

I'm just at the first chapter of book 2, cause I have a huge essay for school :roll:

Where are you?