đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artpop, my thoughts and review.

zexion_armando

Featured Posts

VampireGrin

That's probably half of your problem, you're not a celebrity, nor is this fictitious, you won't get away with nastiness so blatantly as in films.

This

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

That's probably half of your problem, you're not a celebrity, nor is this fictitious, you won't get away with nastiness so blatantly as in films.

You act like I don't interact with people on a daily basis, lol.

Both as a customer service rep and as a friend, I am pretty horrible, but it seems to fly over peoples heads and they enjoy being my friend.

Not sure why, but I just assume they can understand my perfection.

Sorry.

Saint Laurent

You act like I don't interact with people on a daily basis, lol.

Both as a customer service rep and as a friend, I am pretty horrible, but it seems to fly over peoples heads and they enjoy being my friend.

Not sure why, but I just assume they can understand my perfection.

Sorry.

Oh goodness, just added vanity to the list.

ARTPOP is album of the year 100 times over.  Too bad some try to throw cold water on what should be Gaga's moment of triumph and rain on her parade.

I live outside the space time continuum.

This wasn't a bad read. ARTPOP's a good album, but I agree with most of the parts (except I enjoy J&D more than Fashion!).

Though, I rly like Dope :(

3 points in and ready for more

Aura, MANiCURE, and G.U.Y are some of the best songs on the album. No idea where you`re coming from. 

freebit

I mostly agree with your review. Except for Fashion! though. It's cute.

I especially agree with this though:

But I know, in the end, I can only really stan for Gaga, cause musically, she will never truly misstep for me. Other pop divas can't compete with her on this level with me, so it makes it difficult to move on (I tried, trust me,

I can't quit her either...which makes it even more frustrating when she doesn't live up to her potential. This album is not the milestone that The Fame Monster was, but it's not bad either. I have a feeling we'll definitely get another great album from her again, but this ain't it - even though I do enjoy it.

zexion_armando

ARTPOP is album of the year 100 times over.  Too bad some try to throw cold water on what should be Gaga's moment of triumph and rain on her parade.

Not sure where the cold water is coming from. I agree, ARTPOP is the best album of the year (It doesn't have much competition though lol)

This wasn't a bad read. ARTPOP's a good album, but I agree with most of the parts (except I enjoy J&D more than Fashion!).

Though, I rly like Dope :(

I could like Dope, if it was I Wanna Be With You, lol, since its essentially the same song. Thank you though, since I think your opinion is one of the best on this forum.

I mostly agree with your review. Except for Fashion! though. It's cute.

I especially agree with this though:

I can't quit her either...which makes it even more frustrating when she doesn't live up to her potential. This album is not the milestone that The Fame Monster was, but it's not bad either. I have a feeling we'll definitely get another great album from her again, but this ain't it - even though I do enjoy it.

Yeah. Its a little frustrating where a little more polish here or a little less of something there would have really made a great album. But I guess mistakes and such add to the flaws that make Gaga so amazing, she is perfection even in imperfection.

zexion_armando

:wtf:

If you don't like it, don't listen to it.  :fthis:

Did you read it, or did you make the assumption?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived