Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artpop, my thoughts and review.

zexion_armando

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

You had a really honest and insightful review up till your Jewels &' Drugs comment. If your going to review and album then have the decency to give a consistent amount of feedback on each song otherwise your reviews will come off as arrogant and amateur. :coffee:

I wanna give feedback on songs I feel opinionate about.

JnD couldn't even do that.

no it's like telling someone you are willing to go through withdrawal and getting over heavy addiction to be with them? It's a big deal for an addict. 

I still don't really like the song though because the vocals are hard to hear? it's produced weird. 

I am a very anti d--g kind of guy, straight edge as **** really.

So I find saying it tacky. I understand the meaning, it just does nothing to me.

GreenEyes

And i am sorry, but this isn't a review. If you are going to say Ha no! Then it is so amateur and kinda pathetic.. 

aquaprincess

i respectfully disagree with you. while there are songs i like less than others, i couldnt find one song that i would skip.the album is phenomenal.gaga imo has outdone herself. i do kinda agree with u about IWBWU being better than dope. but i still think dope is a good song.

Good lord ur so harsh on the album.  Not sure about you but this is the first Gaga album I'm in love with on first listen.

zexion_armando

And i am sorry, but this isn't a review. If you are going to say Ha no! Then it is so amateur and kinda pathetic.. 

lol I'd rather say Ha no, in a comedic tone, then just hate on the song for a paragraph and move on.

I would say its childish, but hey, I love a little humor.

dontbesweet

I completely agree about the lighter hand would've made it a better less over-contrived album.

I agree with some of your reviews, some others not so much!

I wanna give feedback on songs I feel opinionate about.

JnD couldn't even do that.

I am a very anti d--g kind of guy, straight edge as **** really.

So I find saying it tacky. I understand the meaning, it just does nothing to me.

oh, yeah. I get that. i don't do any d--gs either and had hatred for addicts for a while but I kind of understand how hard it is at least. In the end it's an awkward song so I feel you lol. 

zexion_armando

Good lord ur so harsh on the album.  Not sure about you but this is the first Gaga album I'm in love with on first listen.

Not sure where everyone is saying I'm harsh. 10/15 songs are better than average, lol. 2/3's of this album is worth listening to, and 1 of those songs is a fluke because of the demo.

msclairvoyant

Not sure where everyone is saying I'm harsh. 10/15 songs are better than average, lol. 2/3's of this album is worth listening to, and 1 of those songs is a fluke because of the demo.

Your review is not harsh; it's honest. You presented it respectfully and even though I like some of the songs you hated (though I agree with you on J&D and Dope) I see nothing wrong with what you wrote.

Cause you hate MANiCURE and its one of the best. That song just makes me feel good

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived