Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My ARTPOP Review

Little Fighter

Featured Posts

Little Fighter

Don't expect some deep a--lyse from me tbh, I write like a horny 12 year old & am very simplistic with my opinions on songs.

Aura- 9/10
I prefer the leaked version, the line "I'm not a wandering slave, I am a woman of choice" felt so much stronger in it. The rest of the song is great & I'm still in love with it after listening to it 300+ times!

Venus -8/10
The flow from Aura to Venus worked so well! Venus is a bop & it makes me wanna light up a joint, but I'm 8 months along so I won't.

G.U.Y. 10/10
THIS SONG! YES!!! I want to get down & make another baby tbh. I like how she wants to be dominated by a man s-xually, but still promotes a strong feminist message.
"touch me touch me don't be sweet, love me love me don't retreat'
"touch me touch me, don't be shy, I'm in charge like a G.U.Y."

Sexxx Dreams 9/10
I prefer this over the iTunes Festival version, it's much more smoother & s-xy. The back vocals in the chorus are perfect! Her laugh is too adorable. I want is as a ringtone.

Jewels n Drugs 7/10
Ehh, it's fun to dance to, but not something I'll listen to on a daily basis. I didn't really care for it when she performed it at the itf either.

MANiCURE- 8/10
The added verses aren't that great. I feel like they belong in another song. They're not bad, I like them, but they just don't fit, they would be GREAT in their own song though.

Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) 10/10
One of my favorite Gaga songs. It's so s-xy & had lead to a few nights of endless pleasure on my end

If you didn't get that Celine reference please leave

:nails: :

ARTPOP 9/10
What a bop right? This song is perfect, it was perfect at the iTunes festival, where there, she sounded so happy to perform, she was sooo into it & her emotions from that performance made me love it 100000x more. While the sound is a bit different on the album, it's still a great song. I wish she had put the same emotions into the album version.

Swine 10/10
I kind of missed the iTunes festival intro/squeals at first, but after a second listen, it slayed me! I wish more songs on the album were like this!

Donatella/Fashion 6/10

I'm doing these together because I have the same opinion for both.
They're not songs that I personally love, but I can totally see them being huge hits in top 40 & clubs.
"I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich and I'm a little bit of a b---h." sorry Gaga, I'm not blonde, not skinny, not rich & I'm a huge b---h :tea:

Mary Jane Holland 8/10
I thought it was going to be a weed song, but it wasn't (until the end) It's something that's going to have to grow on me. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

Dope ∞∞∞∞∞∞/10
This song   
I wish this song came out a few years ago. It reminded me of quitting d--gs & the struggles I had with it when Lawrence & I first started dating. Almost losing him, having to leave d--gs, which for years, had been my only friends, behind for the greater good or myself & or love... It brought up a lot of old emotions I thought I had forgotten. After I listened, I made him listen & it was a big tear fest between us. It'll definitely be a song I'll love and relate to the rest of my life. Thank you Gaga for this song.

Gypsy ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞/10
This is hands down the best song Gaga has ever written. I thought I'd never love a song as much as I loved The Edge Of Glory, buy Gypsy has proved me wrong. Some fans have compared it to TEOG, which I agree, they are kind of similar, which is probably why I love it so much. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this song, it is pure perfection. If you disagree you can't be my friend  :staymad:

Applause 10/10
This has slayed since day 1. It's a fun, upbeat dedication towards her fans. It is the perfect album ender.

If you pick songs out one by one, you wouldn't expect them to fit in the same album, but listening to them as a whole, they all work so well together! All around, ARTPOP is 10/10

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Chromatica

Literally my favorite songs are venus, MANiCURE, and J&D :tooshaniqua:

Your least favorite :|

Little Fighter

Literally my favorite songs are venus, MANiCURE, and J&D :tooshaniqua:

Your least favorite :|

Venus isn't my least favorite :p

Kermit the frog

I feel like Gypsy could pound a bit more in the chorus but it's my fave too, along with Dope :legend:

Little Fighter

lemme jump on this gypsy love. her best song. great review.  :)

YES! Gypsy is so perfect <3

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived