Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

DOPE got this funeral vibe, the pipe organ make it sound so sad. 

but I like it much more than the Swine Fest version

omg i love the organ its soooooo amazing

Does anyone else think her voice sounds kinda weird on some of the songs? Like its being filtered through a ton of sh*t or something

Does anyone else think her voice sounds kinda weird on some of the songs? Like its being filtered through a ton of sh*t or something

Yup, I have to agree. But I feel like the HQ i've been listening to is still not HQ enough, so I put the blame on that at the moment....hehh

StarryNight

Can you PM me the link? thank you!

I really really need it. :)

you need 50 posts to use PM, i can send you to your email  :)

I've heard it once so far, some impressions...

Gypsy acoustic is better than the album version. Just like Edge of Glory and Hair were/are.

MANiCURE, Jewels n' Drugs, Swine, and ARTPOP versions from SwineFest are better than the album versions.

Aura demo is better than the album version.

Donatella, Fashion! and G.U.Y. do nothing for me.

MJH could be great with more listens.

The best song, probably, is still Applause. If I had to choose.

ur so negative

Cameron Dallas

tumblr_mvnnm1d10z1slxt1yo1_500.png

?

whats that  :O

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, a legendary album by The Beatles  :yes:

Edited by mikey angelo

Cameron Dallas

Aura (first verse), Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Dope, ARTPOP

BTW is the better album. 

Sue me.

I don't think born this way is better, I think they're about equal, but I honestly feel bad for the people who don't like it, I mean waiting for two years and not liking it must feel so **** :flop:

I don't think born this way is better, I think they're about equal, but I honestly feel bad for the people who don't like it, I mean waiting for two years and not liking it must feel so **** :flop:

Yea Im kinda in that camp right now, lol. It kinda sucks. There are a few songs I like. But I guess lyrically and production-wise, it just feels kind of sloppy to me in a lot of areas, considering how long she had been working on the album. But w/e, thats just my opinion

Aura (first verse), Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Dope, ARTPOP

Yea those ones in particular. pretty sure its autotune or something of that sort

There's a mistake in the booklet

BYIGyecCUAAQY8e.jpg

OMG!!!!!

Well you still have her past work that u can listen to I think people forget that when she releases new material

Edit: oops I messed the quotes up :toofloppy:

Edited by Azelbank

shaneybaby

im yet to listen to the entire album i have heard a couple tracks (only ones we got clips of) but i will say theres almost 0 chance i could like it more than BTW bc BTW genuinely is the only body of work that actually changed my life. but i love what i have heard and really enjoy it :) maybbbeee it will be equal :) 

• Guest locked this topic