💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTRAVE location to be revealed day of (Nov. 10th)

Urban

Featured Posts

danieljsolis

It will be somewhere off in an isolated forest. They will all be blindfolded and naked.

Yours truly, Ray of Light :heart:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ladygaga: artRave is Nov. 10 NY loc. TBA. 1800 ppl will be allowed in. The final retrograde phase of Mercury will occur, transitioning communication.

I strongly feel like the second half of this tweet is a hint of sorts. What can we figure out?!?!

The location has been booked for a while now. They aren't revealing it so people can't see the statue being loaded inside/ see inside/ see the set up/ start lining up early.

shelby loved

I'm going to try to go! Staying with my friend in manhattan the night before. :) I'm going to think about all the venues I know that have a capacity around 1800.

🐚

I'm going to try to go! Staying with my friend in manhattan the night before. :) I'm going to think about all the venues I know that have a capacity around 1800.

Think a little higher, cause it isn't just fans that can go! A lot of press and maybe even celebs are gonna be there!

skaxboy

She'll do it old school. She'll have a phone number you have to call and it's a message for directions. Then that takes you to a certain map point where you wait in your car and have something like a cut out heart shape on your windshield until this shuttle comes to pick you up and takes you to the rave. And be sure to be discreet and hide all your kandiE until you get to the venue.

I'm totally considering flying there from Austin. A little afraid to go the whole way there and then maybe not get in . Anyone else going?

I'm totally considering flying there from Austin. A little afraid to go the whole way there and then maybe not get in . Anyone else going?

I'm going, but I live in NYC so thats a whole different story. I would be kind of scared to fly from far away but with 1800 spots, I think you could make it

Archived