• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like the song was even a hit.

and how is he a ''famed'' r&b singer ..

i didnt know about him till teeth

:rip: at him thinking hes gonna win the lawsuit

GAGA ALWAYS WINS 

Wikipedia has him credited as writer and producer. It's not Gaga's personal responsibility to pay him royalties.

Princess Die

She should settle this suit and rehire him. Teeth is possibly her best-produced track. #sorrynotsorry

Are you snorting leftover pixie sticks again? :smh:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

bionic

Are you snorting leftover pixie sticks again? :smh:

lmao ikr

its probably her worst ever

i can't believe he'd want credit for it

buy bionic

Chromatislaps

I hope yall know but Teddy Riley ain't just some half ass producer folks, he produced 7 tracks on Michael Jackson's Dangerous (Including Remember the Time, Jam and In The Closet), and some tracks on Michael Jackson's Blood On The DanceFloor & Invincible Albums. Aside from being a producer for lots of well known artists like Bobby Brown, Black Street, Boy 2 Men, Guy, MC Hammer, he is not someone to sue on the spot, if he does he does it with a reason. 

Personally I'd like R&B-ga go into the studio with him in the future to serve up some real New Jack Swing jams.

Stefani328

I hate how people try to sue an artist for an old ass song. Why now? Did he go broke or something? He is known for suing just about everyone.

Teeth is by FAR one of her best and one of her most creative tracks. It was such an unexpected direction for her to go in, but it ended up fitting into her overall aesthetic perfectly. It sounds like some weird tribal ritual being carried out in a club, which is a juxtaposition odd enough to be quintessentially Gaga. And it also works flawlessly for the song's S&M themes. One of TFM's high points along with Bad Romance.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived