💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone: Venus Review

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day, a long time from now, there will be a review of a Lady Gaga song that doesn't make a comparison to fvcking Madonna. 

I believe it.

:fail:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

absolutely thick. he's thick...Venus sounds NOTHING like Madonna ffs. God do I have to go and abduct Madonna myself and prove once and for all she's finished?

trutheverafter

Papa Don't Preach ? He's reaching really hard

Venus deserves way more than 4 lines to write a critic. This "critic" literally makes two statements : 1) Madonna comparison and 2) Uranus joke....

I'm missing something 

THIS 

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

The song didnt recive good reviews, but maybe that is because its so unusual. It still slays for me. I also cant see the comparasions in this one. Seems so out of place.

Psychedelic

What? Venus sounds nothing like any Madonna song, specially 'papa don't preach' wtf is he talkin' bout? 

Venus is probably the best Gaga song since Bad Romance or Judas, I find Bowie influences with a little 80's High Energy genre spice rather.

I love Madonna, but this comparison is way beyond non-sense  :grr:

charliekelso

I don't like the song, but WTF does it have to do with madonna? like... AT ALL.

neither her vocals, melody or production sound like anything madonna has ever released.

MADONNA?! PAPA DON'T PREACH?! This is so ridiculous it's asanine. What a shame coming from Rolling Stone. They don't need to love the song and I don't mind comparing to past greats- but that is clear and utter REACHING.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived