Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone Review: Venus

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Deleted4234

I think we all know how Nicki stans felt like for quite a while  :fan:

But in all seriousness, It's human nature to try and make comparisons to previous things. It's to make new material that people don't understand easier to digest. I'd rather her be compared to Madonna than horse ****. It's a review, just someone's opinion, and nothing more.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like the reviewers can never find anything constructive to say about Gaga's music so they just say something about Madonna. Like stop already.

This.  They lost a lot of credibility with that one.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RunDeepRunWild

I tried singing Papa Don't Preach and Venus together to see the resemblance. Didn't work. Sorry, Rolling Stone.  :classy:

high heeled fem

If i hear that name one more time.. :roll:

i know wtf? i mean i am a huge 80's madonna fan

IT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE PDP WTF :nails:  :dead:

I tried singing Papa Don't Preach and Venus together to see the resemblance. Didn't work. Sorry, Rolling Stone.  :classy:

tbh they are on d--gs :sweep: to think this

Aga Gydal

Why is it that when Gaga channels Bowie it's fine but when she channels Madonna it's not? Get a grip, critics. They're both legacy acts at this point.

Also Venus sounds nothing like a Madonna song but thanks.

BOTH are women of incredible talent. For you to call Madonna a talentless bimbo, that just shows how feeble the foundation of your post is. Learn to respect others stars if you want your fave to be respected too. This 2-way fold mentality some of you seem to have needs some fixing.

U don't respect Gaga in her own forum. Get out if here. She is talentless IMO and she copied more then Gaga ever did.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived