💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Troy Carter Talks ARTPOP marketing strategy

Unicorn De Milo

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The longevity of any album, particularly a pop album, depends on how well-planned the promotions for its singles are. Rush promoting isn't one of them. Let the singles grow on radio. And hopefully they'd allot more time to that in this era, like they did for Applause. 

Not everyone applauding the longevity promo for Applause when everyone was like "omgm NNooo she nEeEDDs 3 promOOOTE like NOW Applause is FLOPPING it fell from n2 from 2.5 omg gags ur fading  :( "

Unicorn De Milo

Not everyone applauding the longevity promo for Applause when everyone was like "omgm NNooo she nEeEDDs 3 promOOOTE like NOW Applause is FLOPPING it fell from n2 from 2.5 omg gags ur fading  :( "

You know how this fan base is :smh:

1m sales to 110k sales? They dont want it to happen again.

Even MDNA didn't drop 89% (it was 87 or 88 lol).

Reading this reminds me that Gaga's team doesn't just spin a wheel to make their big decisions. Monsters should trust them more. ;)

Reading this reminds me that Gaga's team doesn't just spin a wheel to make their big decisions. Monsters should trust them more. ;)

I agree. And it's all beside the matter too- fans have NO CONTROL over what happens. So just sit back and watch things play out.

Commentary on stuff is fine, it's just the meltdowns over trivial issues that need to end :wtf:

Unicorn De Milo

I agree. And it's all beside the matter too- fans have NO CONTROL over what happens. So just sit back and watch things play out.

Commentary on stuff is fine, it's just the meltdowns over trivial issues that need to end :wtf:

This x 100000000

Archived