• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaisitalian

• Stephen

• Rito

• Nick

I live in Canada but I definitely just bought tickets for Buffalo. Idc, I'm driving my ass across the border. :P

Lmao, not alone, I definitely am trying to get tickets to the Syracuse one...having difficulty doing so with non-US paypal account though :redface:

I would go across the border to watch...if I didn't have 2 presentations the next day that are worth approx 40% of my class mark each :ROLL: stupid uni

Found out there are more theaters, but I'm glad I'm going out of town for the event! Kinda makes it more exciting and preps me for Gaga's new tour. I wish she'd announce it already!

And seeing Gaga on the big screen that's something I will enjoy a lot. I love seeing movies of concerts. I remember seeing "Truth Or Dare" in the theater (twice) and had to travel an hour to see it (both times). Then I saw "This Is It" which was shown locally. It was amazing! You just can't beat seeing a movie in the theater!

I think the last movie I saw in the theater, which was IMAX was Inception. What an amazing movie......

I also remember traveling an hour to see Fahrenheit 9/11 as well (The Michael Moore film).

But this film should be something special. Is anyone dressing up?

Lmao, not alone, I definitely am trying to get tickets to the Syracuse one...having difficulty doing so with non-US paypal account though :redface:

I just used my credit card. Stupid paypal was irking me.

I fully intend on wearing something stupid and sitting on an aisle seat so I can dance.

TheBadRomancer

OH MY GOD, THERE IS ACTUALLY A SHOWING AT THE THEATRE NEAR ME FIDAJKSLHFWALJFGEWUIFLHEWUAKFJHDSJALKFHDJSKALFDSA.

TerenceMonster

OH MY GOD, THERE IS ACTUALLY A SHOWING AT THE THEATRE NEAR ME FIDAJKSLHFWALJFGEWUIFLHEWUAKFJHDSJALKFHDJSKALFDSA.

RUN THERE AND WATCH IT!

****ing hell should've been released worldwide ._. I WANNA WATCH THE MONSTER BALL AND BAWL MY EYES OUT IN PUBLIC.

I would expect these prints to do a world tour. What better way to reach an audience where a tour stop isn’t cost justified. Since each print must cost a couple of grand I’m sure they will get their money's worth. Luckily I have a showing almost right around the block

Edited by TOSK

TheBadRomancer

RUN THERE AND WATCH IT!

****ing hell should've been released worldwide ._. I WANNA WATCH THE MONSTER BALL AND BAWL MY EYES OUT IN PUBLIC.

WELL IT'S NOT NOW, SILLY.

• 1 year later...