💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Monster Ball to air in select theaters

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

therabmystery

like therabmystery mentioned on twitter the runtime shows at 2:30 and the HBO airing was 2 hours so most likely this is including interludes and all hens the DVD will have that version also :) :excited:

I'm just going by what the movie sites say. Fandango and Movietickets both have a run time of 2 hours and 30 minutes so hopefully they're right.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaisitalian

• Stephen

• Rito

• Nick

Darcklighter22

I'm just going by what the movie sites say. Fandango and Movietickets both have a run time of 2 hours and 30 minutes so hopefully they're right.

hope so to! altho I don't think the interludes add up to 30 mins but could be the interludes + a little intro to it like an extended version of her going to the coffee shop and so on.

Wow, it will play at five theaters near me. They all start at 7:00pm. Hmm, on a Monday...

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Gaga should pull a Jonas Brothers move and show up at some of the theaters to surprise fans. Honestly I would die.

Do you mean Justin Bieber?

gagaisitalian

I will die seeing the interludes blown up on a big screen again.

I will be like this:

:pcorn: :excited: :pcorn: :excited: :pcorn:

Edited by Degenerate Rebel

HissyAllycat

im just lmfao about knowing how gaga will have the number one opening box office spot for that week. haha

gagaisitalian

I find this sort of laughable :mellow:

Why?

im just lmfao about knowing how gaga will have the number one opening box office spot for that week. haha

Lolol! :legend:

Lana Winters

Might not be if it's limited to certain areas/theaters.