💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Review: "Not Ladylike at all, Gaga!"

Stef

Featured Posts

Sounds like a review that would have been written in 2009. She must of been in the dark for 4-5 years. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

I think she's just jealous that she can't rock a bra & panties like Gaga and turn them gays straight :hor:

Really - Does she even know Gaga's past performances or even seen her concerts? And Miley is or was a disney design but decided after to take a more drastic and mean drastic route.  This interviewer seems like a 16 year old.  Gaga is not for the underage performances like other top pop artist  - Gaga is singing about how see feels and life.  Actually I get anode that people think Gaga is just a Pop singer.  Well lets see - Pop singer - Artistic theater - Model - Actress -  Gay rights activaite - if I miss anything please add on. She is the first artist that may hide things but she tells the strory of her struggles.  This writter needs to get another job - what will that be ?

aquaprincess

Sounds like a feminist. I had no problem with the nudity. And people really need to come off it when it comes to that.If she was judging the actual performance then I couldn't argue. Because wasn't her best tbh. But Gaga wearing lingerie/bikini isn't that serious.

Forrest Gump

Omg sometimes it seems like we're living in the 50's again... what the hell was shocking about that? She could say it was boring, that it maybe lacked consistency, but why is she shocked? Because Thicke is a guy so he can do whatever he wants, and Gaga is a lady and have to behave? Stupid and s-xist.

i feel like this double standard would only work if robin thicke was also dancing on stage in flesh tone underwear and only gaga was getting criticized for it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived