Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Review: "Not Ladylike at all, Gaga!"

Stef

Featured Posts

President Trump

she's doing the whole s-x thing as a point, this album is about freeing yourself and s-x is the one thing majority of people can be afraid of. she went from being scared of everything in BTW to being absolutely and if journalists nobody has heard of has a problem with it, then that's alright.

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how critics are okay with a male performer singing a pro-rape song, but oh lord jesus if a female singer is wearing a bikini/lingerie, it is a travesty to them. 

:clap: I was just going to comment something similar, but this sums it up. The misogyny in that journalist's statement is astounding.

MonsterofFame

Gaga was showing less of her chest/ass than what others do these days, but because she was in regular underwear and a bra, it made it seem more "naked" and appalling. People really need to get over it.

Although it did feel like she was moving around in a diaper at times...  :haha:

Trust the British to make a huge deal out of this. At least it's got them talking.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Oh for God's sake. :smh: Since when is a woman in her underwear a shocking sight? Whatever. Get dat puritan promo Gags!

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

ryhanna

God forbid a woman show some skin.

I mean, it's Lady Gaga. Do you expect her to show up and sing in a chair while wearing a pretty dress that covers her from head to toe? This is what she does...

Nearly a hundred years after Josephine Baker's naked titties jiggled their way across Parisian stages people are still shocked and outraged by nearly nude female performers. 

I really hope at some point she does take her top off completely during a live televised performance. She can afford the fine.

I like how critics are okay with a male performer singing a pro-rape song, but oh lord jesus if a female singer is wearing a bikini/lingerie, it is a travesty to them. 

:worship:

so what do you guys think, interesting read, and for some weird reason, I agree with most of it :laughga:

I did not find it interesting, nor did I agree with any of it.

lastlinefirst

PREACH

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived