Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Review: "Not Ladylike at all, Gaga!"

Stef

Featured Posts

This entire scenario is a great example of the word "bandwagon".

This performance was one of the most tame performances she's put on in years, yet everyone is throwing a fuss and jumping on the bandwagon about it. Give me an f'ing break...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean it was an ok performance. I do have to say tho, that her vocals for DWUW were downright terrible. LIke it's one of the first performances of hers where I was cringing practically all the way through.

Let's be honest, it's only not okay because she's not as beautiful. After the VMAs she only god praise because she looked so beautiful and her ass was amazing. Now she looked a bit less and it's 'awful', 'cringe-worthy' and 'not lady-like at all'.

BangTheGong

Hm, it seems like this journalist is displeased with the production of the performance, but does not have enough points to articulate her frustration about it so she jabbers on about etiquette and being proper. The performance was definitely one of Gaga's most stripped and least rehearsed performances, which I can appreciate. We are always seeing Gaga with high production value and immense creative direction. It's nice to see Gaga mix it up sometimes and just sing and do whatever. Wearing an expensive gem bikini does not make it more justified for showing skin than someone wearing a plain nude colored bikini. That's a very snobby argument.   

These complaints about her performance are so frustrating I just

tumblr_m7ko634d791ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_m7ko634d791ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Stop trying to slutshame a woman who wasn't even being provocative. Listen to the damn lyrics.

TheOriginalOne

Ppl need to stop acting like prudes :nails: save those reviews for Miley Cyrus and Rihanna

MTE

One of her worst performances in her whole career imo. I understand that the DWUW performance was put together at last minute but it's still cringeworthy and slightly embarrassing.

I don't mean it as harshly as it sounds :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived