πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Review: "Not Ladylike at all, Gaga!"

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely disagree. I thought she was very entertaining.

she wasn't that scantily clad by today's standards - realistically she was wearing what most women wear to the beach. Call it "underwear" or "bikini" it's the same darn thing

Β 

I think people wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the fact that the DWUW segment was SO abhorrently boring. Her lack of clothing was basically the only thing worth focusing on.

I dont understand.

pre watershed, means no content of a s-xual nature should be shown before 9pm, XF aired at 8-9,

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€

Disco Heaven

Omg sometimes it seems like we're living in the 50's again... what the hell was shocking about that? She could say it was boring, that it maybe lacked consistency, but why is she shocked? Because Thicke is a guy so he can do whatever he wants, and Gaga is a lady and have to behave? Stupid and s-xist.

Oh please. There was nothing overly s-xual or unsuitable in that performance. It seems that her idea of "ladylike" is very s-xist and prudish.

Weasel

Well wtf did she expect, hasn't she seen any other performance since 2008? As if she never wears a bikini-ish thing :rip:

Kermit the frog

Omg sometimes it seems like we're living in the 50's again... what the hell was shocking about that? She could say it was boring, that it maybe lacked consistency, but why is she shocked? Because Thicke is a guy so he can do whatever he wants, and Gaga is a lady and have to behave? Stupid and s-xist.

Β 

This. All of it. Ppl are so fcking hypocritical.

trutheverafter

I like how critics are okay with a male performer singing a pro-rape song, but oh lord jesus if a female singer is wearing a bikini/lingerie, it is a travesty to them.Β 

β€žTalk is cheap but costs a lotβ€œ

Nothings shocking nowadays. We've all seen everything tbh. Why do they even make such a big deal about this.Β 

:noparty: I still don't understand what's wrong with Gaga wearing a bikini like millions other women around the globe.

GagaMyBlood95

lol I highly disagree, I don't see anything shocking in that performance...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived