Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

everything is going against gaga...

i'm just gonna cut myself and sit in my refrigerator till I freeze to death

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VampireGrin

I never really get why people make a big deal out of censoring. Personally i feel it takes zero quality out of the song, i literally couldn't care less :smh:

It's possible. But on iTunes Radio, there's an option where you can opt to listen to songs with explicit or clean lyrics. So maybe it won't be censored? :confused:

I was just going to say this, I'm pretty sure in iTunes Radio you will be able to do this.

Unicorn De Milo

I never really get why people make a big deal out of censoring. Personally i feel it takes zero quality out of the song, i literally couldn't care less :smh:

But Sexxx Dreams will be a mess I'm not here for X dreams tbh :messga:

VampireGrin

But Sexxx Dreams will be a mess I'm not here for X dreams tbh :messga:

I think it'll leak before monday anyway tbh

Was Bangerz censored? I gave it a few listens when it was available to stream but it didn't occur to me.  :huh: I was already debating on whether or not to listen to the stream but I definitely won't if it's censored. I already decided to not listen to it until I know the lyrics to Dope but I guess I'll just wait 'til it's released and I recieve my copy.  :sweat:

Mitch XCX

the only genuine explicit words are just from the rappers on j&d and in do what u want, those are the only ones with "****" and "****" thats why they were the only explicit ones at first, the other ones are just probably "ass" or "dick" idk

Petrichor

The Bangerz one wasn't. You just have to change your settings so you allow explicit content in the stream

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived