💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry: Don't look at me and Gaga as a competition

Americano

Featured Posts

Redstreak

It's funny how she says it's both fan bases, when it's just the Gaga fans creating the conflict and comparisons.

Do you visit ATRL often?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that she directly addressed this issue for the first time. It shows that she's pretty much aware of all the stan wars going on, err should I say endless media comparisons ever since both Roar and Applause debuted in the same week. However, will this put everything into a halt? Sadly no. The entertainment industry has always been competitive in nature, just like any other business in the world. They'd always be pitted against each other, especially that both of them came into prominence almost at the same time. If the 1990s had Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, the 2000s had Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, then we have Gaga and Katy for the rest of the 2010s.  This cycle of media pitting two successful female artists would never stop unless the public itself stops feeding it. 

Why would famous pop stars be pressed anyway. I know If i was making millions every year, I wouldn't give a **** about petty garbage. 

ManuelMonsterr

The worst aren't Katycats or Monsters.

It's bitter middle-aged Madonna and Xtina gays who bandwagon for Katy out of Gaga hate.

Call me cynical, but I always feel like popstars say stuff like this to come off mature and be the bigger person, when inside their heads and behind closed doors they are rubbing their hands together thinking, "Yes! I beat that b---h! I'm in charge!"

It's nice that she said it, though, so hopefully people will lay off about it (doubt it). At least a little, anyway.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived