💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shuts down Madonna comparisons

yxi

Featured Posts

Ricochetmatt

Mybe in 10 years!

Her tour only did decent enough because she performed old school hits. People wanted that nostalgia. Her latest songs are garbage and her album was a flop. Why? Cause she can't compete with today's artists. Simple. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MyQueen

Her tour only did decent enough because she performed old school hits. People wanted that nostalgia. Her latest songs are garbage and her album was a flop. Why? Cause she can't compete with today's artists. Simple. 

Madonna did like 5 old songs on her last tour!

Ricochetmatt

Madonna did like 5 old songs on her last tour!

Yeah... And? That along with the fact that they'd be SEEING Madonna in person is enough to bring in some sales. But there wasn't a whole lot of hype going on over her new stuff. Don't even kid. 

You wanna worship your fallen queen, that's fine. But don't build her up to be anything more than what she is. A jealous bitter has been. 

I like Gaga, but she needs to work on her dance and ideas for the show!

And Madonna needs to work heavily on her live vocals, she sounds atrocious outside of a studio. Gaga can sit behind a piano or sing acapella and entertain a crowd because she has raw talent, something Madonna will never have.

Ricochetmatt

And Madonna needs to work heavily on her live vocals, she sounds atrocious outside of a studio. Gaga can sit behind a piano or sing acapella and entertain a crowd because she has raw talent, something Madonna will never have.

This. 

Madonna doesn't have Gaga's talent and (imo) never did. Vocally at least. 

When I go to see a Gaga show I'm not there for the dancing. I'm there for the music. I'm there to see Gaga sing her heart out. Madonna is not able to do this. Instead she resorts to nipple and ass flashes. That's the only "wow" factor of her show and not a very impressive one at that. 

Aga Gydal

Ya'll making me stan Madonna in here something fierce.

The MDNA Tour was still the best tour of the last three years even if the studio material it was based on wasn't that great. Why? Because Madonna at 53 is a more impressive and polished performer than any of her younger contemporaries. Yeah the tour sold a lot because of her huge following and for nostalgia, but it was as great a show as it was for a reason. She's just the best touring force in the world.

If I were to rank the best pop touring artists right now, it would go:

1) Madonna

2) Beyonce

3) Lady Gaga

4) P!nk

Lady Gaga is further ahead artistically in her first five years than Madonna was in hers, and that's because Lady Gaga's had people like Madonna pave the way for her. Appreciate that, ya'll.

Madonna and Lady Gaga are very similar artists in the sense that their styles are derivative and they live through their references... I do think Madonna is much more polished and that's because she fully adopts the reference she's inspired by. Think Erotica and Ray of Light. Two very different styles that were executed flawlessly because Madonna fully immersed herself into those universes.

Lady Gaga is a lot more committed to her own muses, and while she takes from all kinds of references like Madonna, instead of camouflaging herself as that reference she uses elements of it to suit her own aesthetic. Because of that you could say that Lady Gaga's much more innovative in that sense, however you can also say that Gaga can come off as unpolished or even half-baked sometimes with her artistic endeavors, because not every style is compatible with hers. Madonna understood how to choose her references wisely and making sure that whatever she chooses to adopt CAN work for her personality type. Gaga, not quite there. At least not yet.

If this post made sense to at least one person then i've done good. lol

ThisGuyTony

Do we really need another Lady Gaga vs. Madonna thread?

They're both awesome in their own way! Sooo...

:ghostney:

Ricochetmatt

Do we really need another Lady Gaga vs. Madonna thread?

They're both awesome in their own way! Sooo...

:ghostney:

Madonna is a ****ing b---h and doesn't deserve her celebrity rating. I've always hated that woman and the day she threw shade at Gaga was the day I lost whatever small amount of respect I had for her. 

Jenniferella

Madonna is a ****ing b---h and doesn't deserve her celebrity rating. I've always hated that woman and the day she threw shade at Gaga was the day I lost whatever small amount of respect I had for her. 

Well, good for you

No one really cares 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Ricochetmatt

Well, good for you

No one really cares 

:cryga: No one cares? NO ONE CARES?! Wtf am I going to do with myself now. OMG NO ONE CARES!

Jenniferella

:cryga: No one cares? NO ONE CARES?! Wtf am I going to do with myself now. OMG NO ONE CARES!

471720ririvma.gif

Have a good day sis

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Same thing happened to me.

ibifmb.gif

Archived