Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shuts down Madonna comparisons

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Les inrocks - But do you want to be a pop icon?

Lady Gaga - If I wanna rule the world? The answer is yes. I think that secretly everyone wants to rule the world. But most people are afraid to say so.

True but honestly I don't think that's her intention.

Les inrocks - But do you want to be a pop icon?

Lady Gaga - If I wanna rule the world? The answer is yes. I think that secretly everyone wants to rule the world. But most people are afraid to say so.

oh gags     

Things could chane though especially with how personal the BTW era was. When was this quote?

EnigmaMonstr

*heavy metal lover* but would you love me if I ruled the world world worldddd.

EDIT: ^^^^ **** you beat me to it.

But that doesn't mean "I want to rule the world" it means, "I want your love and will do whatever I must to get it, including ruling the world if necessary".

no

MyQueen

I'm just short of 29 years and thus have the misfortune of first hand memory of many Madonna "moments" :usrs: and songs. I'm very open to most all types of music, but never have I ever liked Madonna. A few songs were ok (Frozen and uh.. Ummmm.. Well either way) BUT. My beef is this: she's not that attractive (just sayin, don't hate), she doesn't seem to have much actual talent, the music was blah, her attitude was ****ty back then, nowadays she acts entitled, and worst of all, all the praise she got for always "reinventing" herself, which is such a crock. She just stole fashion from different countries or died her hair or started talking with an accent (not like Gags in Berlin, that was to aide understanding.) and I just grrr dislike her! She seems so over-rated, acclaimed for no reason, and not even worthy of comparison to Gaga.

Maybe she is a lovely person. :wtfga: But every ounce of me says she sucks. Maybe my mother brainwashed me (she hated Madonna and John Denver) but I think I'd have come to this conclusion on my own.

I honestly do not get the comparisons at all. I saw both careers firsthand. Only thing in common is that for some reason, Madonna was a big deal. (*cough* WAS) and Gaga is like, legit a big deal. Change the world, grrl. Make them forget your unworthy predecessor.

"she's not that attractive (just sayin, don't hate), she doesn't seem to have much actual talent, the music was blah"

Are you deaf and blind!?

You know nothing about Madonna!

Go and listen to her 13 albums, 60+ videos, 9 world tours..... 

She WAS and IS the best in the business! 

Ricochetmatt

"she's not that attractive (just sayin, don't hate), she doesn't seem to have much actual talent, the music was blah"

Are you deaf and blind!?

You know nothing about Madonna!

Go and listen to her 13 albums, 60+ videos, 9 world tours..... 

She WAS and IS the best in the business! 

Oh just stop. She may have been a big deal back in the day, but look at her now. She's nothing. She can't compete with current artists. Why? Because she's really not that good. The world caught up, passed on by her and left her in the dust. 

MyQueen

Oh just stop. She may have been a big deal back in the day, but look at her now. She's nothing. She can't compete with current artists. Why? Because she's really not that good. The world caught up, passed on by her and left her in the dust. 

Name 1 artist who can pull a tour like MDNA tour!

Jenniferella

The ignorance

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MyQueen

Lady Gaga. 

Mybe in 10 years!

She had the chance to do a better show last year with BTW tour.

Lets be honest Madonna tour was way better!

I like Gaga, but she needs to work on her dance and ideas for the show!

Archived