Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Picture: Gaga performing on Graham Norton Show

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People complaining about her perfoming Venus and 'confusing' the GP

1. The GP couldn't care less about what song she performs.

2. She performed Brown Eyes while promoting TELEPHONE back in 2010. This makes alot more sense.

3. She's promoting her album right now, not just a single and that's pretty obvious. She probably is going to promote DWYW more after the album release.

4. We're getting TWO live performances from her after the worst media blackout ever. Are you a fan or her marketing team? ITS GAGA PERFORMING. ENJOY IT.

thank you for this post

Wolf Boy

TBH i don't see DWUW doing anything in the UK, i wouldn't be surprised if it onl does ok in the U.S and a couple other places, i can't see Europe taking hold of it, so Venus makes sense imo.

LukiiGleek

did it ever occur to anybody that gaga doesn't care if the singles are a success? she may just want to have fun

u guys are worrying more then the record label and acting like u got year long experience

geopang

People complaining about her perfoming Venus and 'confusing' the GP

1. The GP couldn't care less about what song she performs.

2. She performed Brown Eyes while promoting TELEPHONE back in 2010. This makes alot more sense.

3. She's promoting her album right now, not just a single and that's pretty obvious. She probably is going to promote DWYW more after the album release.

4. We're getting TWO live performances from her after the worst media blackout ever. Are you a fan or her marketing team? ITS GAGA PERFORMING. ENJOY IT.

This. Godly post

RAMROD

I want it on YT nauuu :pumpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FuhrerOfTime

she shouldn't be performing venus but wtv

great! cant wait

During TFM she performed Speechless during Bad Romance Era... she is fine not everything is about charts and perceived success rates... I am for one hundred percent thrilled she is performing Venus!!!! This song deserves live vocals who cares if its not a single!!!

Archived