💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm not conventionally beautiful

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's one of the most beautiful woman ive ever seen. I'm glad she isn't the average annoying american white blonde bimbo that everyone adores. I love her ethnic features and her beautiful voluptuous curves. I wouldn't change anything about her.

:clap:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

HORRORHOLIC

Some people might not think she is, but she has a unique look and I think she's even more beautiful than so many of the typical hollywood girls

The Fame

One of the 3,000 reasons I like her is a superficial one: she doesn't have giant boobs, she isn't super slim (def. not fat like the stupid fcking media said last year, but she's on the tinier side of average), and she has other features such as her 'rabbit teeth' or nose that aren't conventional for a perfect pop princess. She feels like a real person, not some mannequin.   

And for the record I think she is beautiful. :wub:

i think she's beautiful inside and out! she is gorgeous!! that booty? honey i would kill to have dat ass :whitney:

I think she's beautiful, but what's more important is that you can just feel her inner beauty when you look at her. :Kara:

giskardsb

Indrani gets it:

"Lady Gaga is a very interesting looking woman. She's not classically beautiful, but she has the ability to transcend the physical form.  She goes way beyond beautiful, she's absolutely sublime."

2:00 in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_HpebIE0M

Bad Romance xxx

I love it when she takes her wigs off, and just allows herself to be natural. If only for a minute or three. There's something very human about her when she does that. Almost like an innocence.

Sometimes unconventional beauty is the most beautiful

Exactly this! People with conventional beauty seem to have almost shallow faces to me. Sure they are pretty, but there is rarely emotion or something special about it. Gaga has the kind of face that shows WHO she is, and while she may not always  look conventionally attractive she ALWAYS looks stunning. The amount of different styles of makeup and hair she can pull off and still look herself is amazing. People would kill to have a face that versatile.

Archived