💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

News Article: CakeGate! Lady Gaga feels Kelly's backlash!

Stef

Featured Posts

I don't see how she's cheap, but she's definitely arrogant without any reasoning. I mean who the hell is Kelly Osbourne? She critiques fashion while looking like a frumpy witch even after being hit by radiation? Cool.

Basically, with Kelly, I feel that she isn't warming to the fact that Sharon and Gaga have buried the hatchet, I think that Kelly is trying to generate headlines for herself and is using Gaga's kind gesture as a way of twisting it to make it look like she's "faking" her kindness in someway ("I like desert, but the truth, is much sweeter") its like she's saying that Gaga is lying about this gesture, which would leave a gullible reader thinking, "whats the secret"

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Tbh Sharon is still against Gaga. :smh:

You know, why wouldn't she stop her daughter from sending these hateful messages if she really made up with Gaga?

Because just like Gaga doesn't have control over her fans, she doesn't have control over her family.

It's funny how the tides have turned, but Gaga doesn't need to point out that Sharon doesn't have control over her daughter because let's face it, that's trashy.

freebit

This just makes Kelly look dumb. Kelly will never let go of this no matter what because it finally gives her something to talk about other than Xtina and ppl calling her fat.

Kermit the frog

And she just made herself even more idiotic than ever before. Gaga wins, bye b---h.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived