Venus starts charting in Australia

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't go #1 or #2 bc

1. katy perry is here

2. x factor grand final was yesterday and is tonigt as well.

Americano

I won't go #1 or #2 bc

1. katy perry is here

2. x factor grand final was yesterday and is tonigt as well.

+ the fact she's fading down there doesnt help

Sudarshana

YYAAAAAASSS #1 in russia :derpga:

:legend:

#1 Venus

#8 Do What U Want

#9 I Wanna Be With U

#14 Applause

oops, I Wanna Be With U is actually that of the Russian band Nautilus Pompilius, love this one

:derpga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

What the ****!! I pre-ordered ARTPOP on Itunes and when I hit check available downloads it said there was none, I went into the album on itunes and theres no download button, so I went into the single charts and Its there listed as part of the ARTPOP album and I had to buy it! not happy! :grr:

#1 Armenia
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Russia
#2 Malaysia
#2 New Zealand
#2 Philippines
#2 Ukraine
#4 Indonesia
#4 Japan
#6 Hong Kong
#9 Thailand
#10 Kazakhstan
#16 Australia
#46 Belarus
#89 Vietnam
#169 Russia

SEX MUFFIN

Number 9 in Australia! Can we please get it to number 1?! Hahaha she needs to come and do some promo in Australia!! 

What the ****!! I pre-ordered ARTPOP on Itunes and when I hit check available downloads it said there was none, I went into the album on itunes and theres no download button, so I went into the single charts and Its there listed as part of the ARTPOP album and I had to buy it! not happy! :grr:

Yeah same here, the price will be taken off the final purchase still, but its pretty crap

SEX MUFFIN

Turn on auto download in preferences..so when you launch iTunes, it will download straight away! :)

+ the fact she's fading down there doesnt help

I actually think that if she came down here and did some decent promo, x factor (not possible anymore lmao) but you know, televised performances, interviews like in 2011, she may actually win the general public back. Especially with this album, it seems to be - so far - a very GP-friendly album, everyone I know loves her new stuff, so hopefully this album will turn this fading situation around

• Mills locked this topic

Archived