Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Applause is back on the top 10!

bobhabanai

Featured Posts

WW Roar has a while to go to match 8+ million sales that BTW racked up.

Preach it :tea: Katy wishes Roar charted like BTW did when Gaga was riding off her TFM momentum..... Sorry Katy 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every artist cares about the charts.gaga was partying in a concert when born this way was number one for 7 weeks.so she cares.that said the song im addicted the past few hours is VENUS.i didnt like the snippets but the whole thing is wow!hope she does great tonight on the tv premiere

BTW, I did not intend to shade Katy.   It is great that she is producing music that gives many people pleasure.  Gaga enjoys when her songs do well, but her thinking is for the long term ... writing for the ages, not the moment.

I live outside the space time continuum.

BTW, I did not intend to shade Katy.   It is great that she is producing music that gives many people pleasure.  Gaga enjoys when her songs do well, but her thinking is for the long term ... writing for the ages, not the moment.

agree:)i cant get over how flawless gaga s vocals are on venus live haha

Justin Drew Bieber

its actually really doing far far better than i would have ever suspected :clap:

LaLuna

I hear Applause all the time on the radio now :music:

It had a bit of a rocky start, and while it never reached that coveted number 1 spot, its longevity surprises me. Gaga may not be the "IT" girl anymore, but I think she's found her niche in the industry, she's garnered a strong, loyal fanbase and she's making it clear that she's here to stay :legend:

GagaisHotAF

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well katy just released her album so try again

And DWUW hasn't been sent to Top 40 yet. 

I hear Applause all the time on the radio now :music:

It had a bit of a rocky start, and while it never reached that coveted number 1 spot, its longevity surprises me. Gaga may not be the "IT" girl anymore, but I think she's found her niche in the industry, she's garnered a strong, loyal fanbase and she's making it clear that she's here to stay :legend:

Yeah! I mean honestly she was the "IT" girl FOR A LONG TIME! And she is still relevant a well. I see her on news sites and entertainment tv shows all the time. 

Probably on Grindr

Archived