💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MJH snippet this Monday on RadioARTPOP

Muh

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

what was Chris saying?

He was basically saying what we've been saying on here....some fans don't really give and HONEST opinion just for the fact that they love her TOO much and are such hardcore fans. They blindly love anything she puts out, but he said that he'll tell it like it is and wants some perspective when it comes to opinions. Even he saw that RadioARTPOP were doing NOTHING, but drooling over everything about her. Then MM came on too and said the same thing too! They both agreed that they loved the song, but liked other songs better! They said it's not a negative thing to say "I don't like this song as much"

Spilling some :tea: :tea: :tea: and more :tea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Lawrence

• ArcadeFire

• Sexxx

Finally thank you Chris and Motormouth.. not everything GaGa does is liked by some of us fans..... These" fans" on radipARTPOP, up to the point where Chris called it out seemed to like every little things GaGa does.... I have not heard them say one negative thing about GaGa. But whatever if they think being a GaGa fan is liking everything she does then they can be that kind of fan.  Chris Crooker you are a smart guy and im glad you said what you said.

Allison M

He was basically saying what we've been saying on here....some fans don't really give and HONEST opinion just for the fact that they love her TOO much and are such hardcore fans. They blindly love anything she puts out, but he said that he'll tell it like it is and wants some perspective when it comes to opinions. Even he saw that RadioARTPOP were doing NOTHING, but drooling over everything about her. Then MM came on too and said the same thing too! They both agreed that they loved the song, but liked other songs better! They said it's not a negative thing to say "I don't like this song as much"

Spilling some :tea: :tea: :tea: and more :tea:

good. because i'm sure Gaga would also like some actual criticism. if we tell her everything is perfect all the time she won't really know. now she knows there is something she can work on to improve

TimisaMonster

good. because i'm sure Gaga would also like some actual criticism. if we tell her everything is perfect all the time she won't really know. now she knows there is something she can work on to improve

This...take notes Gaga on some fan feedback :golfclap:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DarkDancer81

Wow, I am shocked. This is the first song out of everything we've heard so far that doesn't slay me. It just sounds ... okay.

Same :(

The guy who kept screaming YES YES YES should never be aloud back on againhe was so rude interrupting people all the time mm and chris where the best on the show

Damn I missed RadioARTPOP and now I can't see it due to copyright :noparty:

this. I need to see radioARTPOP, someone upload it elsewhere

this. I need to see radioARTPOP, someone upload it elsewhere

Same thing happened to last weeks episode, but good thing I watched it before it got removed.