đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

gaga to perform tonight & tomorrow on X Factor?!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

It's just been on again and on the screen it said "Tonight, 8pm" whilst Caroline Flack specifically said "With and Exclusive Performance from Lady Gaga". It seems that this is true.

Saint Laurent

They're doing space themed Tweets when it's movie night and none of the songs are space themed. Me thinks they're referencing venussss.

It's just been on again and on the screen it said "Tonight, 8pm" whilst Caroline Flack specifically said "With and Exclusive Performance from Lady Gaga". It seems that this is true.

finally, someone who heard what I heard

They're doing space themed Tweets when it's movie night and none of the songs are space themed. Me thinks they're referencing venussss.

her fashion in London yesterday was on par, if she does xfactor like that I'd be slayed, she's like a nymph, or someone who got laid in a flour bag 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

After 3 pages y'all are beginning to think she could be? welcome back :reductive:

"All week", as in before it was confirmed she was performing TWO songs (which was only confirmed yesterday)?

:ohwell:

THIS

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Just saw it! I got really confused, maybe she is i guess? It can't be a mistake  :sweat:

When the show starts? In how many hours?

When the show starts? In how many hours?

40 mins

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Saint Laurent

P.s there are a lot of Saturday performances lined up for this series. I'm thinking its true.

Can u find me a livestrem please?  :worship:

yep, hang on

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Are you joking? It's literally painful to see Dermot waste like 20 minutes while waiting for the flash vote results. They could easily fit her in tonight.

What did they do during the last pre-flash vote thing? I only remember being impressed when he got through all the acts in like 2mins of interviewing...  And on the point of tweets I think they're def referencing gaga with "Which rehearsal was so powerful it blew The #XFactor X back into outer space?" as they obviously wouldn't be so biased with a contestant.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived