💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My review of the ARTPOP pre-listening party in Berlin (track by track)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

I feel like Fashion! will be the Fashion Of His Love of ARTPOP. People will love it or hate it.

Basically this

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCosmicLover

Thank you for your presentation, it was very well made in the sense that it didn't give vital information away while calming down our anxiety for the album. My question is if you can tell us how similar ''Swine'' is to the leak we got a couple of days ago.  :hor:

My Little Phoney

GREAT REVIEW

and that sounds like the best party ever, omg!!!!

My name is Simon, too

BornSimon

I feel like Fashion! will be the Fashion Of His Love of ARTPOP. People will love it or hate it.

I love Fashion Of His Love but sonically (mind you, NOT lyrically) Fashion! is a little more reminiscent of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion. You know how that one sounds like it's perfect for the catwalk? Fashion! is very similar in that way.

The Donatella hype is out of this world.

I have tried to be as objective as possible but that song really did blow me away at the party, it was too much fun. Oh God now I hope no one will be after me if when the songs come out they won't agree with my review! :P

Thank you for your presentation, it was very well made in the sense that it didn't give vital information away while calming down our anxiety for the album. My question is if you can tell us how similar ''Swine'' is to the leak we got a couple of days ago.  :hor:

You're welcome and thank you! Swine is VERY similar to the leak from a couple of days ago, I would almost say the leak was legit if it wasn't because I don't remember those little hiccups being part of the album version (but I might have just not noticed them).

GREAT REVIEW

and that sounds like the best party ever, omg!!!!

My name is Simon, too

Thank you Simon! My real name is Simone but when I'm speaking English I introduce myself as Simon because Simone is a female name in most places, but clearly not Italy which is where I'm from.

It WAS the best party ever! I mean, I partied with Lady Gaga, I might as well never go out again. :shrug:

My Little Phoney

I love Fashion Of His Love but sonically (mind you, NOT lyrically) Fashion! is a little more reminiscent of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion. You know how that one sounds like it's perfect for the catwalk? Fashion! is very similar in that way.

I have tried to be as objective as possible but that song really did blow me away at the party, it was too much fun. Oh God now I hope no one will be after me if when the songs come out they won't agree with my review! :P

You're welcome and thank you! Swine is VERY similar to the leak from a couple of days ago, I would almost say the leak was legit if it wasn't because I don't remember those little hiccups being part of the album version (but I might have just not noticed them).

Thank you Simon! My real name is Simone but when I'm speaking English I introduce myself as Simon because Simone is a female name in most places, but clearly not Italy which is where I'm from.

It WAS the best party ever! I mean, I partied with Lady Gaga, I might as well never go out again. :shrug:

holy **** you partied with gaga :'((((

Jesse Pinkman

All of the reviews have been fantastic (that I've read) I can't wait!!

It's science, bitch

One Five Ten

LOVED THIS! Felt like I was there.

Sad to hear Fashion! is a forgettable song, but expected. Hopefully it grows on more listens!

BornSimon

Best review sooo far. Thank you so much, that must have been an amazing experience!

It was! I could never describe just how amazing it really was. Thank you very much, glad you liked my review!

LOVED THIS! Felt like I was there.

Sad to hear Fashion! is a forgettable song, but expected. Hopefully it grows on more listens!

Yay! I managed to give you a little bit of what I lived then, great.

Keep in mind that by the time Fashion! started I had heard a fair amount of songs and I was starting to be tired from all the jumping and screaming etc so maybe I didn't give it the attention it deserved. But then again Gypsy came after and I ****ing loved it...

TheCosmicLover

Thank you for responding and you're welcome! :) You're very lucky to have partied with Gaga like that, and I do hope the hiccups are kept in the album version.

BornSimon

does ARTPOP still starts and ends with "Free my mind ARTPOP, you make my heart stop" ?

That bit is only at the end.

Thank you for responding and you're welcome! :) You're very lucky to have partied with Gaga like that, and I do hope the hiccups are kept in the album version.

No problem! Yes, I'm very grateful my friends decided to take me and my boyfriend with them. So lucky.

We can now enjoy Venus in its full glory! :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived