Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My review of the ARTPOP pre-listening party in Berlin (track by track)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved reading about it! It was incredible, one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced! I was so overwhelmed by it all I couldn't say a word until like song #6 or I would have started crying :messga:

I don't think the DWS part was there during "Jewels & Drugs" and I do think the "Hee hee" was featured on "ARTPOP", maybe not as much as on the live version though.

We all got a goodie bag which is great! Free Gaga stuff! :omfgaga:
zmjb.jpg

BornSimon

Fave review so far

tumblr_mpo8hsgMfF1supfrno1_500.gif

Loved reading about it! It was incredible, one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced! I was so overwhelmed by it all I couldn't say a word until like song #6 or I would have started crying :messga:

I don't think the DWS part was there during "Jewels & Drugs" and I do think the "Hee hee" was featured on "ARTPOP", maybe not as much as on the live version though.

We all got a goodie bag which is great! Free Gaga stuff! :omfgaga:

zmjb.jpg

LOL Your face when you want to cry is priceless. I LOVE THE STUFF WE GOT! We just have to find a place for the poster, it looks so amazing. :legend:

If I had to choose a favourite song... I couldn't. Honestly. They all sounded good, but I think on first listen, out of the ones we didn't know, Donatella really stuck with me. And Gypsy.

high heeled fem

god this is so amazing its making me feel bad for not going .....could anyone go oh well im gonna try meet her in london this weekend

LOL Your face when you want to cry is priceless. I LOVE THE STUFF WE GOT! We just have to find a place for the poster, it looks so amazing. :legend:

If I had to choose a favourite song... I couldn't. Honestly. They all sounded good, but I think on first listen, out of the ones we didn't know, Donatella really stuck with me. And Gypsy.

LOL I know, I look stupid as **** when I feel like crying but I can't O_o

I couldn't choose a favourite either, but out of the ones we hadn't heard in full yet I'd say "G.U.Y." and "Donatella" were my favourites.

Redstreak

tumblr_mpo8hsgMfF1supfrno1_500.gif

how does this album compare to her others? Is it your favorite?
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

BornSimon

i would have done a better effort. thank you.

No problem! Yeah I'm sure other people could remember more, but there was too much going on, it was hard to focus entirely on the music.

great review

Thank you!

how does this album compare to her others? Is it your favorite?

Hmm, if I HAD to compare this album to her other ones, it's probably a bit The Fame Monster meets Born This Way. I definitely already prefer it to The Fame and it has less filler than Born This Way (which is... or was my favourite Gaga album). Actually, on first listen, Fashion! is probably the only song I could consider as filler material. But that's just on first listen! Jewels N' Drugs isn't a highlight either but it's still fun. Honestly, the whole album is really ****ing good.

It is definitely a more fun and upbeat record than Born This Way and less dark than The Fame Monster. I can't say it's my favourite yet because I have only heard it once but I CAN SEE this album being a complete fan favourite. It's one for the fans, definitely.

FrozenKookie

Thank you so much for this :runhug: it was a great read. I'm excited about Donatella and worried about Fashion! and MJH since that weed song is my most anticipated track :fat:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived