Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My review of the ARTPOP pre-listening party in Berlin (track by track)

BornSimon

Featured Posts

KaanBTW

Very very good one. Actually, best one so far. :clap:

Thanks for sharing. :sara:

ps: Can't wait for the video. It will be crazy as f*ck.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great! So hyped for ARTPOP slayage!

I like how you didn't totally discard the perfections that are Aura, DWYW, and Applause which are studio songs we already have. A lot of other reviews said they were less important but I like how you highlighted them as well.

:party:

Forrest Gump

Oh also, was there any DJWS breakdown part at all in J&D?

he said it sounded just like the live version

he said it sounded just like the live version

Yeah, but isn't it shorter? It must be different in some way.

BornSimon

This is my favorite review so far :flutter: Very detailed. You restored my faith in Venus

Thank you! I swear Venus sounded fantastic, but then again it was in a big ass club in Germany with Gaga singing it in front of us, it obviously won't be as overwhelming when we play it on our PCs (THROUGH OUR HEADPHONES OF COURSE!!!).

THERE IS NO "Catch the beat" IN SWINE?!?!?!?! :nooo:

Yes of course there is! There's just not the crazy squealing she did at the end of the live performance.

Good job, hats off for remembering so well :clap:

I could swear she looked at me as well

Those creepy contacts she was wearing, it was so strange when she'd stare at you. She killed me. Thank you very much btw!

Loved the review.

Btw you are hot.  :teehee:

Ooh merci beaucoup darling :hor: I have to say Gaga has some pretty hot fans, last night was great on all fronts, so much eye candy!

does ARTPOP have the "hee hees"

I've been asked this and I THINK it does. I don't know why I didn't pay a lot of attention to this detail.

Guys I'm very flattered by all the comments! I wasn't expecting it, I'm glad you enjoyed the review so much, I thought the least I could do was share what I remembered since I have nothing else to provide you information with.

HausOfAntonio

Thank you! I swear Venus sounded fantastic, but then again it was in a big ass club in Germany with Gaga singing it in front of us, it obviously won't be as overwhelming when we play it on our PCs (THROUGH OUR HEADPHONES OF COURSE!!!).

Yes of course there is! There's just not the crazy squealing she did at the end of the live performance.

Those creepy contacts she was wearing, it was so strange when she'd stare at you. She killed me. Thank you very much btw!

Ooh merci beaucoup darling :hor: I have to say Gaga has some pretty hot fans, last night was great on all fronts, so much eye candy!

I've been asked this and I THINK it does. I don't know why I didn't pay a lot of attention to this detail.

Guys I'm very flattered by all the comments! I wasn't expecting it, I'm glad you enjoyed the review so much, I thought the least I could do was share what I remembered since I have nothing else to provide you information with.

Literally all I wanted to hear thanks so much :hug:

BornSimon

This is great! So hyped for ARTPOP slayage!

I like how you didn't totally discard the perfections that are Aura, DWYW, and Applause which are studio songs we already have. A lot of other reviews said they were less important but I like how you highlighted them as well.

:party:

But they got a lot of attention, those songs! Obviously Aura started the whole thing and people went crazy and Gaga appeared behind us during it, it was just a ridiculously crazy and exciting moment, everyone was pumping their fist, Gaga was LOVING it. I REALLY hope she makes the videos available at some point, you guys HAVE to see what went on.

Do What U Want is clearly a song that Gaga really likes, she even sang it a cappella during the Q&A session and we all joined in.

And Applause was the final song, the end of the party. They were just as important as all the other songs to me.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived