💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Listening Party | Songs reviews

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

I'm confused... are the "hee-hee"s there, or not?

And has "MANiCURE" been changed drastically, or not?

:dies:

I think the hee-hees will be confirmed when we listen to the album tbh :laughga:

MANiCURE sounds almost the same, but there are some different lyrics/lyrics at different places, that is what I got!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already cancelled my pre-order.

tumblr_inline_mv8641XESI1qd78l8.gif

If they are there I'll buy it again.

:clap:

You see, Gagz, you need to get those hee hee and free my mind back. Oh and while at it, please scrap DWUW and release Venus. k thkx bye.

:derpga:

Weasel

Wow, so you are really saying all the stuff they gave him like the pin and everything were fake? That gorl has got free time :awkney:

*twice :awkney:

Maybe he/she won something else without the ability to listen to the album. Or a friend made those pics who did go. Or they were just stolen from someone else lol. Or this person likes to make up false rumours. 

Interlude

DOPE

It is a ballad

“I need you like dopeâ€

It’s ‘I Wanna Be With You’ with better lyrics

The melody stays the same

More emotional than Gypsy

hbZF11V.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Highway Capricorn
Hee hees might or might not be on the song (there's no agreement)

:nooo: If there are no "heee" I WILL ****ING CUT A BITCH AHBDH34W92R9U2F J  LA:lspKPUU9Q EQ34 :nooo:

...i've also read that the LQ MANiCURE leak was real and that the 'making love in my s-x dreams' part is less repetitive.

Does that mean each line is slightly different or the line itself is repeated less?

MelbHawker

:clap:

You see, Gagz, you need to get those hee hee and free my mind back. Oh and while at it, please scrap DWUW and release Venus. k thkx bye.

:derpga:

Gurl I want harder beats on ARTPOP, Sex Dreams to be the second single and for the music video to be a p0rno involving Gaga and James Franco, 'hee hee's' on ARTPOP - TRU FEMALE MJ HBIC SH*T fk that basic prism girl, pig squeals at the end of SWINE, MJH to sound like SHURIKEN by Godeon, Dope to come with a sample of actual amsterdam grass for textural purposes, GUY to actually come with a perfect guy im payin' top dollar for this shizz

tumblr_inline_muob60uxli1qi3vx8.gif

Oh and I want my own pet SwanGa. If I don't get all these things, this b*tch is well and truly over.  

MonsterOfSpain

Maybe he/she won something else without the ability to listen to the album. Or a friend made those pics who did go. Or they were just stolen from someone else lol. Or this person likes to make up false rumours. 

He tweeted Gaga showed them her hairy *** twice last night :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Another girl who went to the listening party said that the hee hees are in the song. Another guy said that they are subtle.

Interlude

I need details on Donatella please

did you just use a gif of yourself  :flop:

Other users have done it before :hor: I deleted a lot of my gifs so I couldn't find any that were accurate :laughga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived