đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A MORE INDEPTH TRACK REVIEW

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I think its an AWESOME OPENING TRACK

-gaga is telling us how shes killing off her self and becoming a FEARLESS FEMALE and you can def see it in the songs (lyrics ) progressing from track 1-15...I actually like the beginning verse because it tells a story....I cannto wait to have the album so i can hear this BEAUTIFUL STORY 

:O I never really thought of that. Thanks.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

too much "let me be your ..." :laughga:

- Let me be your Venus

- Let me be your fashion

- Let me be your Mary Jane Holland

Please no more

- Let me be your GUY

- Let me be your Donatella

:blehga:

btw, I'm so excited for GUY, Sexxx Dreams, Swine, Donatella, Venus :party:

Guy is actually let me be the girl under you that make you cry lol

Hi there (first post!).

So, I can't live without the "hii hii" in ARTPOP !! Are you completely sure that they are still there? Sorry if I bother you, but I'm a big "hii hii" fan!!

Bye!!

Giorgio

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

I just can't handle the anxiety of waiting for this album to finally drop. Nov 11th, PLZ hurry the fudge up!!!

This review would hold more credence if it was a little more fleshed out. It gives a good vibe for the album but generally rests on 'lol's and 'sorry's to hash through what we really need to know. HOWEVER, live experiences are hard to process after the fact, so I'm generally excited!

This review would hold more credence if it was a little more fleshed out. It gives a good vibe for the album but generally rests on 'lol's and 'sorry's to hash through what we really need to know. HOWEVER, live experiences are hard to process after the fact, so I'm generally excited!

Yeah, these things are always like that. That's ok cuz this way it gets us excited without being too spoilery or clinical.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived