💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

I hope Lights goes #1 next week. Ellie deserves it. It's a really fantastic and unique track. :)

Cannot wait for the new album!

Ellie should do some sort of discounted price for Bright Lights/Lights in the US if you buy Halcyon. Try and cash in on the success 'Lights' the single is having. Or just do what La Roux did and re-release one of the UK singles with a new video..

Lights is #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 Billboard said it could go #1 next week :excited2:

Imagine how great that would be, right on the heels of releasing her next album. This makes me so happy!

Ellie Goulding

Does anyone think the snippet sounds like everything off of Bright Lights? :fat: I really hope she changes it up this album, because a lot of Bright Lights sounds samey with the vocal effects and instrumentals. Hanging On was a step in the right direction. (Don't get me wrong, I still love BL)

Edited by BIoody Mary

Wolf Boy

All the new snippets sound like Bright Lights, but i don't think that's a bad thing, she's got her own style and she's not dropping it yet, i want a little more of Bright Lights bh.

Wait, is Lights #2 in Billboard Hot 100?

I have visited the Billboard Hot 100 charts a while ago and it said that Lights dropped to #5 and that ****ty Whistle stole its #4 position. Can someone lead me in? Lights deserves to be #1 now.

Edit: Nevermind. The Billboard website hasn't been updated a while ago.

Edited by CherryCherryMon